Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Horton_KY

Rental Ship

42 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

7,521
[HINON]
Members
14,340 posts

They are letting people try out some premium ships. So go have some fun with the Shiny Horse.

 

 

Edited by RipNuN2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,148
[NDA]
Supertester
3,926 posts
2,685 battles

Or you could, you know, pitch a hissyfit with customer service and demand to have it removed from your port, as another forum tro... err, poster did.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,198
[WOLF5]
Supertester
5,240 posts
4,523 battles
11 minutes ago, kerensky914 said:

Or you could, you know, pitch a hissyfit with customer service and demand to have it removed from your port, as another forum tro... err, poster did.

Wait, really? Were they serious?

 

That's the best I've heard in a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,848
[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

The Scharnhorst is worth the price it is sold at, some might even say it is underpriced.  In My Opinion This is the Ultimate in Premium Ships for tier 7. Large capacity of Earnings and Exp.Perfect ship for In close combat or medium range. Swift like a cruiser armored like a KM Battleship. 9- 283's  Main Bat. 12 - 150's and 14- 105's secondaries with 6 533 torps. Talk about getting in close this ship rocks out with its C__K out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,198
[WOLF5]
Supertester
5,240 posts
4,523 battles
2 minutes ago, kerensky914 said:

You can never really be sure with ... some posters.  You be the judge.

Ah, that guy. I think he's serious.

 

Either way, his ship's gone now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
991
[HELLS]
Members
2,970 posts
39,976 battles
5 minutes ago, bubbleboy264 said:

I’ve played a lot today and still gotten nothing please help why haven’t I gotten the rentals???

Check all the premiums in your port. It should be there. They gave me Okhotnik. Why beats me, because I don't run any Russian ships except for those I get for free as prizes in the Cracker Jack boxes or Challenges!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
101
[VVV]
Beta Testers
814 posts
7,968 battles

Even when something is FREE, people find a way to hate or be mad. It's amazing how offended people are over EVERYTHING now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,521
[WOLF7]
Members
12,620 posts
34 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

The Scharnhorst is worth the price it is sold at, some might even say it is underpriced.  In My Opinion This is the Ultimate in Premium Ships for tier 7. Large capacity of Earnings and Exp.Perfect ship for In close combat or medium range. Swift like a cruiser armored like a KM Battleship. 9- 283's  Main Bat. 12 - 150's and 14- 105's secondaries with 6 533 torps. Talk about getting in close this ship rocks out with its C__K out.

 

Just because you buy into an arbitrary value set by the company, doesn't mean most players do....:Smile_teethhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,113
[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
23,325 battles
40 minutes ago, AJTP89 said:

Wait, really? Were they serious?

That's the best I've heard in a while.

Yes, this is just as serious as it is sad; someone not only didn't want the free for 3 days Scharnhorst, but DEMANDED it be taken out of his harbor because he only plays Russian ships. I really wish I was bull-shipping you, but I ain't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
456
[BOYS]
Members
455 posts
8,072 battles
11 minutes ago, GrandAdmiral_2016 said:

Check all the premiums in your port. It should be there. They gave me Okhotnik. Why beats me, because I don't run any Russian ships except for those I get for free as prizes in the Cracker Jack boxes or Challenges!

I checked I still have nothing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,140
[MCWF]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,026 posts
29,098 battles
59 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

The Scharnhorst is worth the price it is sold at, some might even say it is underpriced.  In My Opinion This is the Ultimate in Premium Ships for tier 7. Large capacity of Earnings and Exp.Perfect ship for In close combat or medium range. Swift like a cruiser armored like a KM Battleship. 9- 283's  Main Bat. 12 - 150's and 14- 105's secondaries with 6 533 torps. Talk about getting in close this ship rocks out with its C__K out.

I agree. One of the more foolproof higher tier ships. There is still a chance that they sell her cheaper at black Friday/Cybermonday/Christmas. My first premium I collected more then 2mio XP with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,386
[SYN]
Members
3,775 posts
25,424 battles

Does anyone know what happens to the upgrades when the rental period expires, if you decide to equip it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11
[DLG06]
Members
57 posts
9,821 battles

Explains why mm has 90 BB's waiting to play, and I couldn't get a match until I went dd.  Also explains all the Okhot's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
842
[P-V-E]
Members
1,936 posts
7 minutes ago, BarneyMM2 said:

Explains why mm has 90 BB's waiting to play, and I couldn't get a match until I went dd.  Also explains all the Okhot's.

 

yes I just see that last game, over 85 BB's waiting and cruisers and DD just trickling in 3 or 4 at a time and a multitude shinyhorses in game, far more than normal.

 

edit:

93 now

WoWS-1.jpg

Edited by b101uk
added image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
661
[13TH]
Members
4,899 posts
9,120 battles
1 hour ago, bubbleboy264 said:

I’ve played a lot today and still gotten nothing please help why haven’t I gotten the rentals???

I think you have to be level 8 and above to get a rental, you can’t miss getting it cause a box will appear with info in your port

got the Okhotnik today and took it out for a spin, on the aft part of the ship ... those can’t be guns , there’s to freaken many .. obliterated the first DD I saw ... yep there guns .. thought I was in a Cruiser, the Torps well let’s just say there’s lots of em

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,140
[MCWF]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,026 posts
29,098 battles
15 minutes ago, b101uk said:

 

yes I just see that last game, over 85 BB's waiting and cruisers and DD just trickling in 3 or 4 at a time and a multitude shinyhorses in game, far more than normal.

 

edit:

93 now

WoWS-1.jpg

Prepare for the Scharnagedon! The time has come!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
157
[VVV]
Members
391 posts
2,400 battles

I am account level 15, I really do wonder why I haven't got a ship. Maybe I'll get it later, maybe not at all though.

(Just an idea, what if its based on if you've spent money on WOWS before?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×