You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Nathan_Horton_NH

Rental Ship

42 comments in this topic

[HINON]
Members
9,046 posts

They are letting people try out some premium ships. So go have some fun with the Shiny Horse.

Edited by RipNuN2

[NDA]
Supertester
3,896 posts
1,491 battles

Or you could, you know, pitch a hissyfit with customer service and demand to have it removed from your port, as another forum tro... err, poster did.

• Cool 1

[WOLF5]
Members
1,539 posts
2,148 battles
11 minutes ago, kerensky914 said:

Or you could, you know, pitch a hissyfit with customer service and demand to have it removed from your port, as another forum tro... err, poster did.

Wait, really? Were they serious?

That's the best I've heard in a while.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

The Scharnhorst is worth the price it is sold at, some might even say it is underpriced.  In My Opinion This is the Ultimate in Premium Ships for tier 7. Large capacity of Earnings and Exp.Perfect ship for In close combat or medium range. Swift like a cruiser armored like a KM Battleship. 9- 283's  Main Bat. 12 - 150's and 14- 105's secondaries with 6 533 torps. Talk about getting in close this ship rocks out with its C__K out.

[WOLF5]
Members
1,539 posts
2,148 battles
2 minutes ago, kerensky914 said:

You can never really be sure with ... some posters.  You be the judge.

Ah, that guy. I think he's serious.

Either way, his ship's gone now.

[WOLF4]
Members
403 posts
5,413 battles

I’ve played a lot today and still gotten nothing please help why haven’t I gotten the rentals???

[HELLS]
Members
1,703 posts
15,579 battles
5 minutes ago, bubbleboy264 said:

I’ve played a lot today and still gotten nothing please help why haven’t I gotten the rentals???

Check all the premiums in your port. It should be there. They gave me Okhotnik. Why beats me, because I don't run any Russian ships except for those I get for free as prizes in the Cracker Jack boxes or Challenges!

[VVV]
Beta Testers
800 posts
5,166 battles

Even when something is FREE, people find a way to hate or be mad. It's amazing how offended people are over EVERYTHING now. 

Members
9,980 posts
34 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

The Scharnhorst is worth the price it is sold at, some might even say it is underpriced.  In My Opinion This is the Ultimate in Premium Ships for tier 7. Large capacity of Earnings and Exp.Perfect ship for In close combat or medium range. Swift like a cruiser armored like a KM Battleship. 9- 283's  Main Bat. 12 - 150's and 14- 105's secondaries with 6 533 torps. Talk about getting in close this ship rocks out with its C__K out.

Just because you buy into an arbitrary value set by the company, doesn't mean most players do....:Smile_teethhappy:

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,804 posts
15,278 battles
40 minutes ago, AJTP89 said:

Wait, really? Were they serious?

That's the best I've heard in a while.

Yes, this is just as serious as it is sad; someone not only didn't want the free for 3 days Scharnhorst, but DEMANDED it be taken out of his harbor because he only plays Russian ships. I really wish I was bull-shipping you, but I ain't.

[WOLF4]
Members
403 posts
5,413 battles
11 minutes ago, GrandAdmiral_2016 said:

Check all the premiums in your port. It should be there. They gave me Okhotnik. Why beats me, because I don't run any Russian ships except for those I get for free as prizes in the Cracker Jack boxes or Challenges!

I checked I still have nothing 

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,191 posts
18,924 battles
59 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

I agree. One of the more foolproof higher tier ships. There is still a chance that they sell her cheaper at black Friday/Cybermonday/Christmas. My first premium I collected more then 2mio XP with.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
3,004 posts
13,719 battles

Does anyone know what happens to the upgrades when the rental period expires, if you decide to equip it?

[DLG06]
Members
39 posts
4,101 battles

Explains why mm has 90 BB's waiting to play, and I couldn't get a match until I went dd.  Also explains all the Okhot's.

Members
712 posts
7 minutes ago, BarneyMM2 said:

Explains why mm has 90 BB's waiting to play, and I couldn't get a match until I went dd.  Also explains all the Okhot's.

yes I just see that last game, over 85 BB's waiting and cruisers and DD just trickling in 3 or 4 at a time and a multitude shinyhorses in game, far more than normal.

edit:

93 now

WoWS-1.jpg

Edited by b101uk
added image

[ARRGG]
Members
4,732 posts
7,572 battles
1 hour ago, bubbleboy264 said:

I think you have to be level 8 and above to get a rental, you can’t miss getting it cause a box will appear with info in your port

got the Okhotnik today and took it out for a spin, on the aft part of the ship ... those can’t be guns , there’s to freaken many .. obliterated the first DD I saw ... yep there guns .. thought I was in a Cruiser, the Torps well let’s just say there’s lots of em

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,191 posts
18,924 battles
15 minutes ago, b101uk said:

yes I just see that last game, over 85 BB's waiting and cruisers and DD just trickling in 3 or 4 at a time and a multitude shinyhorses in game, far more than normal.

edit:

93 now

WoWS-1.jpg

Prepare for the Scharnagedon! The time has come!

[VVV]
Members
359 posts
2,271 battles

I am account level 15, I really do wonder why I haven't got a ship. Maybe I'll get it later, maybe not at all though.

(Just an idea, what if its based on if you've spent money on WOWS before?)