You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
xThecanadianx

kids have no respect!

41 comments in this topic

[90THD]
Alpha Tester, Members, Beta Testers
3,496 posts
11,659 battles

someone ingame (not mentioning the name ticket already sent)  just told me to go die in a mass shooting
)
wow  i see kids have zero respect these days...dont you love this?

Edited by xThecanadianx

[90THD]
3,496 posts
11,659 battles
4 minutes ago, AspiringCodger said:

Welcome to online gaming?

ive been online gaming for a long time, and in that time, we all knew there was lines u just dont cross.

way too damn soon for a remark like that as it is, 

and not a jab at cod players but even with how toxic those bunches of fools can be  they even stop short of remarks like this.

half life tfc back in the day..u could swear at eachother everything else but u never saw remarks like that ^

Edited by xThecanadianx

[90THD]
3,496 posts
11,659 battles
Just now, Drunken_Shooter said:

They are not gonna do anything unless you have a replay and screen shots.

re read.... which i do have replays enabled and screenies which are sent in..

[SOUS]
[SOUS]
Members
80 posts
6,591 battles
Just now, AspiringCodger said:

Also... Blue Bombers suck.  Go Riders! :Smile_trollface:

Nah!

Eskimos! Eskimos! Rah, rah, rah!

[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

Welp. That guy needs to learn what is right, and what is not right to say to people.

Beta Testers
2,029 posts
3 minutes ago, xThecanadianx said:

ive been online gaming for a long time, and in that time, we all knew there was lines u just dont cross.

way too damn soon for a remark like that as it is, 

and not a jab at cod players but even with how toxic those bunches of fools can be  they even stop short of remarks like this.

half life tfc back in the day..u could swear at eachother everything else but u never saw remarks like that ^

I'm pushing 40 but fairly new to PC gaming, so I can't comment on how things used to be.  I will say though, I have noticed more of that kind of thing on TV than I ever used to see.  Tosh.0 is the perfect example.  It is intended to be offensive, but he was already joking about the Vegas shootings on Tuesday.  Even the audience was uncharacteristically quiet after that.  He's 42, so it's definitely not just a kid thing.

[PVE]
Members
1,607 posts
6,758 battles

It is all part of the internet, being able to hide behind a keyboard and become Billy Badass, I guarantee you, those that act out in that way would never say those things to your face.  Make them an offer as I have done in the past, offer them a one way plane ticket so that they can come out and discuss the issue with you in person, then see what happens. :Smile_Default: 

[90THD]
3,496 posts
11,659 battles

Also... Blue Bombers suck.  Go Riders!

roughriders fan spotted, PIE AT WILL

• Cool 2

Beta Testers
2,029 posts
2 minutes ago, Judge_Doom said:

It is all part of the internet, being able to hide behind a keyboard and become Billy Badass, I guarantee you, those that act out in that way would never say those things to your face.  Make them an offer as I have done in the past, offer them a one way plane ticket so that they can come out and discuss the issue with you in person, then see what happens. :Smile_Default: 

Normally when I see that, the trolling gets much worse.  Whenever I see someone say something like that, I immediately think they're an even bigger internet wannabe badass as do most people, I would assume.  The only time I've seen where it did shut the person up was a video where it was happening and the person read them their home address lol. 

• Cool 1

[90THD]
3,496 posts
11,659 battles
12 minutes ago, Hochtaloughie said:

Nah!

Eskimos! Eskimos! Rah, rah, rah!

THAT TEAM IS AS BAD AS THE OILERS (who the jets just clobbered) HEY REPULSE WILD ARE NEXT!  jets > Wild

• Cool 1

[BLUMR]
Members
2,048 posts
7,233 battles
28 minutes ago, xThecanadianx said:

someone ingame (not mentioning the name ticket already sent)  just told me to go die in a mass shooting
)
wow  i see kids have zero respect these days...dont you love this?

xD you cant have been gaming long... ive once had someone hack my pc and get my ip and threatened to [edited] since the word is blocked its to do with sexual activity thats unwilling. and burn my entire family in their homes

in a snuff film (which he actaully had the right addresses) just because i accidently tk'ed him

Edited by RiverTheIdiot

[BLUMR]
Members
2,048 posts
7,233 battles
6 minutes ago, xThecanadianx said:

THAT TEAM IS AS BAD AS THE OILERS (who the jets just clobbered) HEY REPULSE WILD ARE NEXT!  jets > Wild

Nah ti cats dude ( just joking they suck)

[90THD]
3,496 posts
11,659 battles
2 minutes ago, RiverTheIdiot said:

xD you cant have been gaming long... ive once had someone hack my pc and get my ip and threatened to [edited] since the word is blocked its to do with sexual activity thats unwilling. and burn my entire family in their homes

in a snuff film (which he actaully had the right addresses) just because i accidently tk'ed him

i was born in 85 lol, my teens were when games like team fortress classic weas fun (play the map 2 fort as the heavy weapons guy)  cs was still brand new and people hated awp, and these games werent even a thing yet, but there was games like ogame, metal damage, darkpirates, warpfire, metin2, 4story. etc etc

[BLUMR]
Members
2,048 posts
7,233 battles
6 minutes ago, AspiringCodger said:

Everything out of ON does.  Ti Cats, Argos, Leafs, Raptors, Trudeau... :Smile_trollface:

My my f**k you too xD but thats true tbh im a dissapointment and so is everyone else in this god forbid province

• Cool 1

[BLUMR]
Members
2,048 posts
7,233 battles
10 minutes ago, xThecanadianx said:

i was born in 85 lol, my teens were when games like team fortress classic weas fun (play the map 2 fort as the heavy weapons guy)  cs was still brand new and people hated awp, and these games werent even a thing yet, but there was games like ogame, metal damage, darkpirates, warpfire, metin2, 4story. etc etc

Yeh people nowadays werent born with good parents that taught them well (no offense)

[BLUMR]
Members
2,048 posts
7,233 battles

But honestly piss of a 21st centry f**k boi like myself and yeah they will unleash h*ll apon you

[NDA]
Supertester
3,896 posts
1,487 battles
2 minutes ago, RiverTheIdiot said:

Yeh people nowadays werent born with good parents that taught them well (no offense)

Most of the parents are just too self-absorbed and parked their kids in front of the TV or handed them a video game console and went on about their business.  And they wonder why their kids have the attention span of a gnat and the compassion of a scorpion.

[PSP]
Members
6,277 posts
8,908 battles

If you go to the "what's your age" thread you will see that respondents are mostly in their mid-twenties or older. Of course, this may be more indicative of WOWS forum posters than of WOWS players per se. I have to admit that I do see some toxicity in the in-game chat but I also see quite a bit of seriousness and good-nature too.

Kid's want to be accepted by their peer groups above all else. This is biological as in the wild the non-accepted member of a group of social animals is usually either run off or killed. Therefore, kids will habitually use certain memes when online.

For example, I've seen a lot of the "get cancer and die" meme. I've had several family members die of cancer and my father currently is living with three different types of cancer, which fortunately are being controlled. Thus, this meme sort of grates on me. However, kids usually can't see past their noses where other people's feelings are concerned. 

• Cool 1

[TASH]
Members
5,016 posts
8,119 battles

People are always giant pieces of [edited] to each other.  The internet just makes it more commonplace and obvious.

Edited by ValkyrWarframe