Naeblis

Major changes needed.

  • You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

46 posts in this topic

I've seen a two games that were all battleships except for one CV on each team. However, most games have a fairly good mix of ship types so I don't know where the OP is coming from when he says that it's all BBs and  DDs. It seems to me like he's just venting.

 

If I'm in a game there's about an 80% chance that there will be cruiser in it because my favorite ships are the Atago and Cleveland. I play the Leander a lot too and will even occasionally take my Graf Spee out for a spin.


0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Veasel said:

The big problem with the Germans DDs is you need a ten point captain with CE right from the T-22, otherwise the T5-8 feel sub par.   CE makes the T5-T8 workable, the Gaede is a fun ship but penisled by facing T8's so often, the Maass is acutally pretty good, the Z-23 is a love/hate kind of boat but the Z-46 and Z-52 are both fantastic.

 

I stopped at the T-22, but I may have to pick it up again at some point and transfer over one of the 10 point captains from my reserves.


0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have switched to BB's the past 2 weeks mostly, because most of my past games have been with cruisers, so I am working along my first line of BB's, if there was RN DD's I would have worked along that line instead, but in whatever line I pick I normally only grind to Tier VIII.

 

and I am sure I am not the only person who will predominantly work along a specific line type at a time, maybe this past month or so by random chance there is a peak in people working along BB's lines vs. cruiser or DD lines.

 

after all its not as if cruiser cant be productive.

 

 


0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, theLaalaa said:

There is an arena where cruisers are unhampered by BBs and DDs; where they reign supreme, and alone. The place you started Warships at is still there... a cruiser-only paradise. Join us at Tier 1!

Not to long ago i had a friendly ranger with 6,000 battles of that 4,789 battles was tier one co-op's i have a geeling this was you. The guy wasnt even good at it too lol he only had 200 wtr


0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Cobraclutch said:

The fact that a cruiser player isn't ecstatic to be in a game full of DD's epitomizes what is wrong with the player. 

Yeah, I'd much rather be in a cruiser in a DD-heavy game than in a BB, if I knew coming in how many DDs there would be.

 


0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, CrazyHorse_Denver said:

shot-17_09.15_20.14_09-0633.thumb.jpg.ce8c938677f32c237bace780f1264562.jpg

What was the OP about???:Smile_glasses:

Lol


0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

C'mon people.

Any CL or cruiser with radar/hydro should be happy to see lots of DDs in their matches.

More food!

 

..


0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, RiverTheIdiot said:

Not to long ago i had a friendly ranger with 6,000 battles of that 4,789 battles was tier one co-op's i have a geeling this was you. The guy wasnt even good at it too lol he only had 200 wtr

I do a few Co-ops if I'm practicing CV or doing some quest that allows Co-op missions, but I play almost exclusively random. I'm not sure what you mean by "a friendly ranger." Are you talking CV?


0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, theLaalaa said:

I do a few Co-ops if I'm practicing CV or doing some quest that allows Co-op missions, but I play almost exclusively random. I'm not sure what you mean by "a friendly ranger." Are you talking CV?

Yes the tier 7 cv but still WHO TF had 4.8 thousand battles in tier one coop like are you REALLY that bad at the game?????


0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RiverTheIdiot said:

Yes the tier 7 cv but still WHO TF had 4.8 thousand battles in tier one coop like are you REALLY that bad at the game?????

I'm not as bad at the game as you are at reading english, that's for sure. I said I do almost exclusively random... Look for yourself: https://worldofwarships.com/en/community/accounts/1015458619-theLaalaa/!/pvp/ships/?bestShip=black_20swan


0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, theLaalaa said:

I'm not as bad at the game as you are at reading english, that's for sure. I said I do almost exclusively random... Look for yourself: https://worldofwarships.com/en/community/accounts/1015458619-theLaalaa/!/pvp/ships/?bestShip=black_20swan

Still waiting for you to show me how great a player you are.

 

if you're as good as you insist than your Black Swan should make mincemeat out of my Yamato.

 

Ooooor you're just a low-tier sealclubber who can only pull decent stats against completely new players and trying to smokescreen yourself by claiming "All the good players" play tier 1.

Edited by AraAragami

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, AraAragami said:

Still waiting for you to show me how great a player you are.

if you're as good as you insist than your Black Swan should make mincemeat out of my Yamato.

Ooooor you're just a low-tier sealclubber who can only pull decent stats against completely new players and trying to smokescreen yourself by claiming "All the good players" play tier 1.

Find the "completely new players" in this vid:

Oh, and due to your obviously low IQ, I've even put the opponents' stats in the comments just below the vid so you don't even have to look them up.

And, as I told you several times before (which leads me to think you have the memory of a toddler), I never thought a Swan could take a Yamoto - that was in some fevered fit you had in our earlier conversation.


0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Note that when called on his sealclubbing, bottom-feeding ways, he turns to insulting my intelligence.


0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, theLaalaa said:

I'm not as bad at the game as you are at reading english, that's for sure. I said I do almost exclusively random... Look for yourself: https://worldofwarships.com/en/community/accounts/1015458619-theLaalaa/!/pvp/ships/?bestShip=black_20swan

you are an idiot. i was refering to the person I ORIGINALLY SAID HAD 4.8K KILLS in tier 1 you idiot


0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, murf4321 said:

 

Lol, wait you think BBs are harder to play than DDs?

 

 

Didn't say that, but that's ok. DDs merely pay much bigger dividends when played half decent.


0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You need to try tier 1.  Its virtually all very experienced players and it's all about maneuver on the strategic scale.  A very thoughtful and differently-paced game than any tier above it.  Its like chess vs whack-a-mole.  :cap_old:


0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Airacobra said:

You need to try tier 1.  Its virtually all very experienced players and it's all about maneuver on the strategic scale.  A very thoughtful and differently-paced game than any tier above it.  Its like chess vs whack-a-mole.  :cap_old:

lol yeah its totally not a bunch of noob's not know anything about the game at all xD

 


0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Airacobra said:

You need to try tier 1.  Its virtually all very experienced players and it's all about maneuver on the strategic scale.  A very thoughtful and differently-paced game than any tier above it.  Its like chess vs whack-a-mole.  :cap_old:

More like Checkers vs Chess.

 

tier 1 doesn't even have access to half the game's mechanics.


0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.