You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
bacononaboat

Thank You Wargaming

6 comments in this topic

[TF57]
Members
496 posts
6,473 battles

You know I've been salty af towards Wargaming lately and so I'd like to make up for that by being positive for a bit

Thank you Wargaming for:

- The absolute truckload of XP signals and XP camos that I've gotten from Yamamoto supercontainers, and other events, that made the grind from Pensacola to Des Moines simple and fairly painless. I freaking love my Des Moines, good lord New Orleans made me want to cry. I've finally gotten my second T10 whopee! I love  the Des Memes

- The random Konig Albert whose sudden appearance is still a mystery to me. Might have been a super container.

- The absurd oodles of credits. Seriously I must earn a few million a day because of credits camos or signals. <3 u Atlanta

- The detonation that made me stop blundering around with the NC and battleships in general. I'm free!

- Bruh 2 supercontainers a week. I don't even care about Yamamoto I don't play many Japanese ships

- Making Bogue T5 air master. My Atlanta appreciates the Clear Sky signals.

- Dude my Benson turns a  dime now, thank you. Still one of my favorite destroyers.

Guess that's it. Lol. Thanks WG!

Members
396 posts
9,434 battles

I also had 2 super containers this week...? 1k doubloons and a ship finalllyyyy!!! Leningrad

thank

[TBOW]
[TBOW]
Members
1,155 posts
10,138 battles

Supercontainers have been scarce for me since the Yamamoto ones, but I got one this morning with 50K Fexp! Thanks WG!

[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

Nice! I've been grinding the US cruiser line myself. Baltimore is fully upgraded and fun, and DM is in the future! :Smile_medal:

[BNKR]
Members
50 posts
617 battles

I'll throw in some praise. As a new player, the millions of credits they throw at us for levelling up is amazing and extremely helpful, and super containers are amazing. 

Thanks for co-op mode too. Helps me learn the ropes, kiting, angling, citadels etc. 

Edited by R35T_NO_MORE