You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
OMG_Noob

Halloween Scenarios Return?!

15 comments in this topic

[-CGL-]
Members
129 posts

Hi, 

Just like to thank WG to bringing back the Halloween Scenarios in upcoming patch. 

In 2016 we could be able to repeat some tasks and get some rewards (including Halloween 2016 camouflage)

Halloween_Scenarios_Return2.jpg

Is it possible to repeat the tasks and get those rewards again in upcoming Halloween event?!

As I could understand we can't repeat those rewards this time :(

WG please make some tasks repeatable otherwise there is not much fun this time!

Halloween_Scenarios_Return1.jpg

Edited by OMG_Noob

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles

Oohhhhhhhh that 25k elite commander xp will be VERY useful to me =D

Also, you still can get the 2016 Halloween camo so whats the problem? o3o

[-CGL-]
Members
129 posts
Just now, awiggin said:

No?

They aren't going to let us farm stuff up anymore, they would rather sell it to you...:Smile_teethhappy:

:cap_fainting:

Members
121 posts
4 minutes ago, awiggin said:

No?

They aren't going to let us farm stuff up anymore, they would rather sell it to you...:Smile_teethhappy:

46869508.jpg Just look at the end of the video look at the pumpkin it says shop on his cap

Edited by Drunken_Shooter

[HINON]
Members
9,056 posts

The repeatable rewards are farming elite commander xp easily, elite xp if you need it, and of course fun!

[CVA16]
Members
2,751 posts
6,429 battles

Still trying to figure out new Halloween game on the Public Test. Anyone got it figured out? Tips etc.

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,193 posts
18,937 battles

I only played the second part once on PTS and we will see tons of salt after this goes live. Like said before you will not farm camos like last year. The biggest reason seems to be that there were so many complains about people that just finished the part were they got the first rewards and then just died to play the next match. It was nearly impossible to finish the mission complete after the first 2 days.

[PSP]
Members
6,346 posts
8,968 battles

How come my anti-malware is giving me a "website blocked" message every time I access this thread? 

Edited by Snargfargle

[PVE]
Members
9,908 posts
7,492 battles
3 hours ago, OMG_Noob said:

Hi, 

Just like to thank WG to bringing back the Halloween Scenarios in upcoming patch. 

In 2016 we could be able to repeat some tasks and get some rewards (including Halloween 2016 camouflage)

Halloween_Scenarios_Return2.jpg

Is it possible to repeat the tasks and get those rewards again in upcoming Halloween event?!

As I could understand we can't repeat those rewards this time :(

WG please make some tasks repeatable otherwise there is not much fun this time!

Halloween_Scenarios_Return1.jpg

I missed the Halloween event last year, so one camo per reaching the objective in 2016? This time you can get up to 60 camo for a 5 star game and you can play over and over to get a 5 star game?

1 hour ago, Erebthoron said:

I only played the second part once on PTS and we will see tons of salt after this goes live. Like said before you will not farm camos like last year. The biggest reason seems to be that there were so many complains about people that just finished the part were they got the first rewards and then just died to play the next match. It was nearly impossible to finish the mission complete after the first 2 days.

If people were doing that last year, I can see why they changed it.

[AFW]
Members
83 posts
22,836 battles

Hopefully the rewards are repeatable. Last year I got hundreds of those camoes, it really sped up my grinding.

[SF-3]
Members
1,538 posts
8,172 battles
13 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

I missed the Halloween event last year, so one camo per reaching the objective in 2016? This time you can get up to 60 camo for a 5 star game and you can play over and over to get a 5 star game?

If people were doing that last year, I can see why they changed it.

My guess is it will work just like the current scenarios, you can only earn rewards once.

[PVE]
Members
9,908 posts
7,492 battles
2 minutes ago, Kevs02Accord said:

My guess is it will work just like the current scenarios, you can only earn rewards once.

I think it is a good deal. I don't rely on camo for grinding as I play PvE mostly. I save the camo for daily missions tasks in PvP.

I can see how people who earned lots of camo last year will be mad, but if some people were abusing it to just get camo, I fully support the change.

[SF-3]
Members
1,538 posts
8,172 battles
34 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

I think it is a good deal. I don't rely on camo for grinding as I play PvE mostly. I save the camo for daily missions tasks in PvP.

I can see how people who earned lots of camo last year will be mad, but if some people were abusing it to just get camo, I fully support the change.

Totally agree, 60 camos is still good and I enjoyed playing the last event as well, was fun to see how many kills / how good you could do.

[TACG]
Beta Testers
731 posts
1,725 battles

Quite disappointed in the single reward format. I was hoping to farm up some camo to help grind the Pan-asian DD line.