You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
KimmyTheGrate

not rilly feedback but hoping to get someone that can help

14 comments in this topic

Members
7 posts
536 battles

I'm wondering do you get to keep the ships after the test if you complete the objectives no mater your ship level...or do I have to have a level 8 ship to keep them...follow up if so can I buy a level 8 and get the ships and stuff from both tests...thank you I hope I get a reply  

Members
7 posts
536 battles

then the news for it is a bit misleading...it talks about keeping things from the test server...do you get anything for your work in it to take to the every day server

...thank you for the fast reply ...I'm sorry I just love the ships and wonder if playing the test gives you  anything after

Members
7 posts
536 battles

oh...so no ships from it that's just a one time thing for the test shame I love them and would use them often...so its the flags camo and premium but you cant keep the stuff for achievements they are for that test only....I'm not trying to be frustrating ...just love the ships a lot that the test gave...I'm a steampunk artist 

Beta Testers
2,029 posts

No, sorry.  I could have phrased that better.  They'll be available to everyone for free, but only during the Halloween event.  They're gone after that and not available for purchase.

Beta Testers
2,029 posts

I'm apparently a bit slow and was confused on what you were asking at first, but I think I have it now.

Here is a link to the Halloween event:

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/doin-me-a-frighten/

You do have to be account level 8 to play the events.  It's not hard to get there though.  Here's a link with account level info:

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Account_Level#Account_Level_8

Beta Testers
2,029 posts
3 minutes ago, KimmyTheGrate said:

oh ok so I should be getting them since I completed everything in both tests and I'm level 15...my ships are only level 6 at highest tho will that matter 

What tier ships you have doesn't matter as long as you're account level 8 or higher on the live server.

Edited by AspiringCodger