You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Cognitive_Dissonance

OKHOTHIK rental bug, no captains?

37 comments in this topic

Members
575 posts
3,075 battles

Ever since I got the OKHOTNIK for rental, I can no longer move captains about, from any ship. I send them to reserves to try and assign a captain, and it only lets me recruit raw captains. Now I have high point captains in limbo.

FIXED - rebooted. Now I can select "From reserve" or "From another ship". Weird, thought I was going crazy, but those options disappeared right after I tried to assign a different captain to the OKHOTNIK.

Edited by SmirkingGerbil

[BLUMR]
Members
2,048 posts
7,227 battles
Just now, SmirkingGerbil said:

Ever since I got the OKHOTNIK for rental, I can no longer move captains about, from any ship. I send them to reserves to try and assign a captain, and it only lets me recruit raw captains. Now I have high point captains in limbo.

Ummm wut? You can rent ships? Pls tell me how

Members
575 posts
3,075 battles
Just now, RiverTheIdiot said:

You will get a notification for the OKHOTNIK, not sure how wide the net is being cast though. Be careful though, I tried to move CCCP captains around to put a high point in the rental, and now they are all in limbo and cannot even be assigned back to native ship. At least for me.

[BLUMR]
Members
2,048 posts
7,227 battles
1 minute ago, SmirkingGerbil said:

You will get a notification for the OKHOTNIK, not sure how wide the net is being cast though. Be careful though, I tried to move CCCP captains around to put a high point in the rental, and now they are all in limbo and cannot even be assigned back to native ship. At least for me.

Oktyabrskaya Revolutsiya you mean that? Or the okhotnik? Also what do you mean notification? Just went online and nothing

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,837 posts
11,533 battles
20 minutes ago, RiverTheIdiot said:

Some people have claimed the offer to rent came after completing this weeks stage of the October Revolution mission. No idea if that is actually connected or not. But the offer appears in port like a pop up.

• Cool 1

[BLUMR]
Members
2,048 posts
7,227 battles

Ah ok im on final stage and only

need 3 more kills. So im ptobably just gonna go for few quick runs in my baltimore hopefully get Des moines and okhotnik at same time since only need 15k more xp :/

Members
575 posts
3,075 battles

FIXED - rebooted. Now I can select "From reserve" or "From another ship". Weird, thought I was going crazy, but those options disappeared right after I tried to assign a different captain to the OKHOTNIK.

[FOXEH]
Members
3,351 posts
12,094 battles
18 minutes ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

Some people have claimed the offer to rent came after completing this weeks stage of the October Revolution mission. No idea if that is actually connected or not. But the offer appears in port like a pop up.

I didn't finish this week's mission and my rental offer appeared. Took her out for a spin using my Kiev captain. A lackluster win with nothing to interest me to buy her.

Will have to see if my Kiev captain can be reassigned now.

[BRN_2]
[BRN_2]
Members
4,222 posts
10,496 battles

I got the Ohk-whatever and I want to buy it.  Any word on if it will be available for purchase after the rental period?

• Cool 1

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,837 posts
11,533 battles
Just now, Khafni said:

I didn't finish this week's mission and my rental offer appeared. Took her out for a spin using my Kiev captain. A lackluster win with nothing to interest me to buy her.

Will have to see if my Kiev captain can be reassigned now.

Well, not surprised the two are not connected, thanks for letting me know. 

Keep giving her a chance, fun little boat. But one that a good captain is important with.  I alternate putting my Gremy/Lenni (more stealthy) captain in her and my Khab (run and gun) captain in her, both are fun but every bit of CE is nice to get in close for brutal torp runs.

Members
1,056 posts
3,689 battles
1 hour ago, mohawkdriver said:

I got the Ohk-whatever and I want to buy it.  Any word on if it will be available for purchase after the rental period?

Click it to buy it.

[BLUMR]
Members
2,048 posts
7,227 battles
1 minute ago, abyssofthetriffid said:

You click it to buy i just clicked mine ffs.

How muh is it? I have 25$ in my bank rn and 5k doubloons in my account will that be enough?

[TBOW]
[TBOW]
Members
1,156 posts
10,144 battles
1 hour ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

I had not completed it when I got the offer. 

Members
1,056 posts
3,689 battles
Just now, LancerUlysses said:

I do not have the option to buy come up

I have completed nothing its all pete tong for sure ive started a ticket i want this ship deleted from my port right now.

[BLUMR]
Members
2,048 posts
7,227 battles
2 minutes ago, abyssofthetriffid said:

I have completed nothing its all pete tong for sure ive started a ticket i want this ship deleted from my port right now.

still im a collector and i missed when it was on sale.. do you know how much it was?

[BLUMR]
Members
2,048 posts
7,227 battles
11 minutes ago, abyssofthetriffid said:

yes i know but thats a page from what march? im wanting to know how much you purchased it for in the port when you **clicked purchase**

Members
1,056 posts
3,689 battles
2 minutes ago, RiverTheIdiot said:

yes i know but thats a page from what march? im wanting to know how much you purchased it for in the port when you **clicked purchase**

I just want to find a corner in a potato field and cry a little.

Edited by abyssofthetriffid