You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
KalishniKat

T5 Fun

33 comments in this topic

[PSP]
Members
1,332 posts
7,506 battles

T5 ships can be awesome fun to play. Most fun I've had in a loss yet. Killed a Konig in a great duel and the guy comes undone calling me a "little puke" and saying how he should've won but RNG was against him..it was a close range duel and even with NYs crappy secondaries I beat him. He then messages me for the next half hour saying how he deserved to beat me in the duel...some people are truly funny. 

World of Warships Screenshot 2017.10.12 - 01.01.02.70.png

Members
412 posts
17,016 battles

i hope you kept  feeding  the troll  the troll bait, to keep the rage fresh, for as long as you could, 

but then,  it isnt nice to tease the  the brain damaged

• Cool 1

[PT8TO]
Members
277 posts
11,725 battles
57 minutes ago, KalishniKat said:

T5 ships can be awesome fun to play. Most fun I've had in a loss yet. Killed a Konig in a great duel and the guy comes undone calling me a "little puke" and saying how he should've won but RNG was against him..it was a close range duel and even with NYs crappy secondaries I beat him. He then messages me for the next half hour saying how he deserved to beat me in the duel...some people are truly funny. 

PM me the Konig captain nick.

[FOXEH]
Members
3,363 posts
12,181 battles

I call these moments 'quality losses'. I've had my share of those and enjoyed every one of them. Matches like these, win or lose, make this game fun.

[OO7]
[OO7]
Members
1,630 posts
5,963 battles

Maybe one day you'll stop bragging about your seal clubbing adventures and never leaving seal tiers.  Oh, add to that complaining about CVs.

• Cool 3

[-AA-]
Members
1,729 posts
6,657 battles
1 hour ago, _V12 said:

Maybe one day you'll stop bragging about your seal clubbing adventures and never leaving seal tiers.  Oh, add to that complaining about CVs.

Did clan battles arrive yet? Didn't know.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,282 posts

Tell us then - you've never had RNG against you in a duel you knew d-well you should have won, easily - yet all your rounds missed target, over and over? It happens. 

However, saying it once is usually sufficient. He was probably more like Flamu in this most recent meltdown/implosion:

https://clips-media-assets.twitch.tv/137071658-1280x720.mp4#t=0

• Cool 1

Members
5,579 posts
3,952 battles

I can't say I've encountered anyone like that yet. I suppose losing a brawl with a New York in a Konig is rather embarrassing though.

• Cool 1

Members
2,877 posts
5,187 battles
4 hours ago, Khafni said:

I call these moments 'quality losses'. I've had my share of those and enjoyed every one of them. Matches like these, win or lose, make this game fun.

Some of my best games were "quality losses".   One in particular comes to mind where I had "hat tricked" close quarters on the enemy DD's.  Trashed a Montana in a 3k close up duel, added a "Whitherer" achievement somewhere along the way along with my over 300 secondary hits and even dropped a 3 cit "one shot delete" salvo on a Mino that was just sitting there looking the other way asking for it.   Kills, damage, achievements galore, and got the big "D" in the end.  I care not as that was simple a fun game. 

Edited by CaptGodzillaPig

[-K-]
Members
5,295 posts
9,129 battles
5 hours ago, KalishniKat said:

Good to see a quality battle in the New York.  She's been power crept to death and humbled by being uptiered to T7 matches most of the time, so this is nice to see every once in awhile.

Nice work!

[PSP]
Members
1,332 posts
7,506 battles
7 hours ago, _V12 said:

Well, when I play my T6 ships I'm very often in T8 games. Am I still seal clubbing? I enjoy mid tier gameplay. Is that unacceptable to you? People complain I never post anything positive. I post something positive...people still complain .

[PSP]
Members
1,332 posts
7,506 battles
9 hours ago, a_trout_bum_2 said:

i hope you kept  feeding  the troll  the troll bait, to keep the rage fresh, for as long as you could, 

He made it hard to resist. 

[WOLF2]
Members
894 posts
7,283 battles
10 hours ago, Khafni said:

Agreed.   This is one of the best parts of the game.  Getting into a real scrap, beating the heck out of each other, and one side scraping by alive.   That always gets a "good fight!" in my book.   I'd rather have that every game than see half the team (on either side) fold before you even get a clear shot.

Edited by DiddleDum

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,882 posts
1,338 battles

Yeah, I had a game last night where I (in Graf Spee) and a Fuso were duking it out.  He got me in the end, but, at that point, we were both at the 'next shell that hits us wins' point, so one of us was going to die.  Was my turn this time.

Was still a ton of fun, and that's the thing to take away from this from me.  Win or lose, it was good playing.  Not camping all over the place all game.  

[IXM]
Members
195 posts
3,445 battles
13 hours ago, _V12 said:

See this is what I just don't understand about some people.  Why do you always assume someone is seal clubbing?  I got called out for seal clubbing this weekend in my Hosho.  I had the Type 1 camo, 4 flags and a 3 point captain.  With the removal of manual drops from T4-5 CVs I don't understand how anyone could call what I was doing seal clubbing.  Both myself and the October Revolution on my team ended up with Krakens.  We both just had a really good game.

As for Kat, it looks like you had a great game too and that other guy was just salty.  Keep up the good playing!

Members
594 posts
4,444 battles

18 hours ago, Elegant_Winter said:

I can't say I've encountered anyone like that yet. I suppose losing a brawl with a New York in a Konig is rather embarrassing though.

You're right. I was angry.

I'm the Kaiser captain. It was no Konig.

See you in tier 5 sometime when I DO get my Konig, KK.

23 hours ago, a_trout_bum_2 said:

I was bottom tier BB, got the drop on KK, but because Kaiser main gun turrets have really stupid slow rotation, I couldn't light green on his citadel while he poured main guns in.

So yeah, great way to dress up how that went, KK, but you misremembered a bit of the details to toot your horn.

Members
594 posts
4,444 battles
22 hours ago, Gizuke said:

PM me the Konig captain nick.

Right here. And one more. Kaiser.

Edited by BrandonKF

[PT8TO]
Members
277 posts
11,725 battles
2 hours ago, BrandonKF said:

Right here. And one more. Kaiser.

Have you still got the urge to "beat" someone ?

Members
594 posts
4,444 battles
4 hours ago, Gizuke said:

Have you still got the urge to "beat" someone ?

I'll have my opportunity plenty.

See you there sometime. :cap_cool:

[PSP]
Members
1,332 posts
7,506 battles
9 hours ago, BrandonKF said:

You're right. I was angry.

I'm the Kaiser captain. It was no Konig.

See you in tier 5 sometime when I DO get my Konig, KK.

I was bottom tier BB, got the drop on KK, but because Kaiser main gun turrets have really stupid slow rotation, I couldn't light green on his citadel while he poured main guns in.

So yeah, great way to dress up how that went, KK, but you misremembered a bit of the details to toot your horn.

Kaiser, Konig, it was a German BB is what I recalled. You keep saying you "got the drop on me"...yet you lost. You had full health I was below 3/4....yet you lost...your guns load faster..yet you lost....you have way better secondaries...yet you lost....I turned tighter, kept my guns trained, you tried to use your turret rotation...that's what killed you....bad ship handling. Are you going to call me a "little puke" and rage again? Because I found it quite amusing. By the way NY and Kaiser have exact same turret rotation speed.

Edited by KalishniKat

Members
594 posts
4,444 battles
Just now, KalishniKat said:

Kaiser, Konig, it was a German BB is what I received recalled. You keep saying you "got the drop on me"...yet you lost. You had full health I was below 3/4....yet you lost...your guns load faster..yet you lost....you have way better secondaries...yet you lost....I turned tighter, kept my guns trained, you tried to use your turret rotation...that's what killed you....bad ship handling. Are you going to call me a "little puke" and rage again? Because I found it quite amusing.

Don't need to rage. A 3 point captain in a Kaiser with derp dispersion getting dropped by a New York's superior guns with probably a 10 point captain?

Like I said, KK, I'll see you when I have a better captain and Konig. I catch you like that again, it'll be just as fun as that time. Only a little different ending.

[BNKR]
Members
50 posts
617 battles

A good duel should be enjoyable not infuriating. Better to lose to an enemy after a good scrap than to die to something like Torpedo bombers surely? Should just be a case of GG WP and move on. The drama is pointless. 

[PSP]
Members
1,332 posts
7,506 battles

My point exactly...it would've been fun win or lose for me, as my health was lower I expected to lose going in, but I never pass up on a chance at a good duel...it's the main reason I play, probably the most "fun and engaging" part of the entire game. I asked several times "why so serious" and got called names so......

Edited by KalishniKat