Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
AMajor

Thank you for all your help with the Clemson

2 comments in this topic

[DBM]
Members
354 posts
3,906 battles

It took some videos, some practice, some advice, and some experimenting.  You are right.  This little ship is devastating if it's played right.  Your coaching plus some adjustment in the Captain's skills, plus a bit of adjustment in my attitude and ta da!  See my latest battle with this wonderful little ship.  I will preface this with the fact that my team listened to me so it was easier.  Still. not bad, eh?

I owe it to you on the forum who responded when I was struggling (see previous posts).  You gave me great suggestions and helped me get over my mistakes.

I have a Nicholas that's I've played a few times.  Her captain is not even close to the skill level of my Clemson.  Any suggestions as to how to translate my new found skill to the new ship?  

Capture.JPG

• Cool 1

[RLGN]
Members
8,267 posts
17,289 battles

As a minor suggestion; choose the 'purchase without captain' option whenever you buy a ship; makes it easier to move captains up, WG has been throwing captains at us, so you should have plenty anyway, and it's always easy to recruit another captain if you need one.

Sign in to follow this