You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
abyssofthetriffid

Thanks friends for all the helpful advice and time.

11 comments in this topic

Members
1,056 posts
3,689 battles

I will be going up the mountains shortly on a bigfoot expedition and i also have some work to do lol.

I should be back once i go quiet in approx 1 years time if the mountain cold does'nt kill me or a bear or spider.

The nearest help of any kind is approx 30 miles away lol fun times ahead .

I need a tractor so bad right now its unreal.

Anyhow thanks all.

http://yZzu5MF.jpg

[UDEAD]
Beta Testers
1,048 posts
10,519 battles

I hear smearing cow fat all over your body keeps Bears away.......

• Cool 1

[PSP]
Members
6,362 posts
8,983 battles

I taught biology and worked as a field biologist in the Pacific Northwest and have seen at least one representative of every documented species of mammal that occurs there. Deer, elk, coyote, and cougar hunters have thousands of trail cameras set up there and they routinely document all sorts of mammals, including escaped exotics. Trail cameras also film hundreds of hikers who are oblivious that they are on camera. Do you know what all actual biologists and hunters never see though? Right, it's a bigfoot. "Oh," some people say, "the bigfoot is smart, wary and shy, which is why it's never documented." Bullcrap, I say. When people see a large, lumbering beast in those cold woods they are seeing one of two things, either a bear or a human dressed in several layers of bulky clothing.   

[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

Have a fun trip! Don't let the bed bugs or bears bite! :cap_haloween:

Members
566 posts
1,895 battles
5 hours ago, abyssofthetriffid said:

I will be going up the mountains shortly on a bigfoot expedition and i also have some work to do lol.

I should be back once i go quiet in approx 1 years time if the mountain cold does'nt kill me or a bear or spider.

The nearest help of any kind is approx 30 miles away lol fun times ahead .

I need a tractor so bad right now its unreal.

Anyhow thanks all.

http://yZzu5MF.jpg

It is very beutiful rugged country. Be careful cold weather is very dangerous stay warm. Not sure I believe in ヒバゴン Hibagon. But good hunting Mighty Triffid

Members
1,056 posts
3,689 battles
39 minutes ago, SmirkingGerbil said:

What elevation, those look like no more than 3K feet at best. You going to the 14er's? Or a range out North West?

Not sure, but that pic looks like Appalachian or Smokey.

Appalachian

• Cool 1

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
3,856 posts
4,224 battles
7 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

Right, it's a bigfoot. "Oh," some people say, "the bigfoot is smart, wary and shy, which is why it's never documented." Bullcrap, I say. When people see a large, lumbering beast in those cold woods they are seeing one of two things, either a bear or a human dressed in several layers of bulky clothing.   

Actually, Bigfoot did exist. But Texas executed him. :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1