You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
My_Internet_is_slow

Are any clans ≥ 57% Win Rate recruiting?

18 comments in this topic

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,960 posts
7,526 battles
4 minutes ago, Pulicat said:

Lol. Good luck with that one.

That was my thought, as well. I'm trying to reduce my daily snarkiness, so I didn't say anything until this. :P

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor
6,247 posts
3,106 battles

You know, when looking for applicants, they typically check the overall winrate, not the last 5 days of playing?   

[O7]
Members
4,933 posts
8,953 battles
Just now, TheKrimzonDemon said:

That was my thought, as well. I'm trying to reduce my daily snarkiness, so I didn't say anything until this. :P

give in, you'll find these forums become a good release of anger generated from the game.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
3,004 posts
13,702 battles

Say what you will, you've got to admire the kid's ambition

[-DPF-]
Members
769 posts
8,215 battles

But why ask if they are recruiting when if they were, he would not qualify?:Smile_amazed:

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,960 posts
7,526 battles
1 hour ago, Pulicat said:

give in, you'll find these forums become a good release of anger generated from the game.

Anger in general, lol. :Smile_trollface:

[UDEAD]
Beta Testers
1,046 posts
10,459 battles
3 hours ago, My_Internet_is_slow said:

I specified '≥ 57% Win Rate' to target the most competitive clans, and have reviewed

https://na.wows-numbers.com/clans/?order=win_rate__desc.

Yes, those clans are recruiting, and no, they are not looking at you .... yet.

Seriously, you have quite the journey ahead of you, though you seem to be focusing CV play which is a different thing.  Get to the Hakuryu, start pulling a 62.9% win rate, 116,000 damage and 1.8 kills a game, and that would put you in the top 50% of Hak players on the server.  I'm sure that would get you noticed by a clan with a 57% or better win rate.  Top 5% is 80.77% w/r, 146,000 damage and 2.5 frags a battle with a kill to death ratio of 31.3

Your Hiryu stats are pretty awful, their not even server average, so perhaps try to find a clan to get some division mates with while you are watching videos of how the top 5% get it done.

[UDEAD]
Beta Testers
1,046 posts
10,459 battles
13 hours ago, ShaggyRS6 said:

AK has a has a home for you.  You would fit in well.  PM Sent

How can you possibly know that?

I am convinced that some of these clan recruiters get gold payouts for number of applicants, not quality or ability to fit into a clan.  What are your standards, "Has a computer, can post in the forum, has played the game", they can't be much more than that based on what he posted......

[VX9]
[VX9]
Beta Testers
193 posts
8,417 battles

Good Luck :) should you ever want a community feel free to check us out at www.vx9.com  :)

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,327 posts
10,736 battles

LOL!  Oh... I feel *SO* entertained right now after reading through these responses!   Comical stuff in this thread!!  *grin*

[LHG]
Members
1,653 posts
4,926 battles
4 hours ago, BiggieD61 said:

How can you possibly know that?

I am convinced that some of these clan recruiters get gold payouts for number of applicants, not quality or ability to fit into a clan.  What are your standards, "Has a computer, can post in the forum, has played the game", they can't be much more than that based on what he posted......

Well, speaking of the LHG clan, I'm looking more for someone who's aims and goals are similar to the clan's so that what they are looking for is something I think we can offer.  As for the OP, I didn't send an invite because right out of the gate it was pretty apparent that what he was looking we wouldn't be able to provide.  

Yes, I generally look to see if a player has actually played the game a bit, that they do so on reasonably regular basis but other than that, the main criteria is "Do you have a computer, have you played the game and do you want to be a member of a clan".  If they meet those criteria and I think we can offer what they are looking for, I do send the invite.  

Nope, not ever paid in gold to do that, but if someone wants to make me an offer .... :Smile_honoring:

[UDEAD]
Beta Testers
1,046 posts
10,459 battles

I believe that their are clans for players at every level of skill in this game, and that divisioning with great people in that clan makes the game a MUCH more enjoyable experience.  Skill is only one metric, level of competitiveness and desire for improvement are also big factors.  There are lots of top 1% skill players who simply don't want to play on a team in a competitive setting, they are fine just playing random battles or ranked.

When all the multiple facets of personality are put in, I'd say it's pretty hard to know how someone will fit into your clan without actually talking to them and playing a set of 6-8 matches with them.  That's why it cracks me up to see people in these threads spamming every new player that posts in looking for a clan and adding "I'm sure you will be a great fit" - [edited].

I actually took the time to nicely explain to the OP that he should reset his sights on a different type of clan in the short term, until he has the skills to be attractive to the type of clan he wants to be in.  He can certainly attain the numbers I posted, my winrate has gone up 6.5% since my first 200 games, and it's still climbing.

Sadly, the OP has not bothered to post again in his own thread, the polite thing to do is edit the title and say if you have joined a clan, or at least respond to the people that offered advice in it.

• Cool 2