Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
XJ2014QB

New to WoWs

17 comments in this topic

[BNKR]
Members
2 posts
486 battles

Hi All! Have been dabbling in the game for awhile but have stuck with Console gaming predominantly. I'm getting away from console gaming for a variety of reasons. But have really started playing in the last few days. What a great game both visually and mechanically. Look forward to seeing you on the high seas.

[HINON]
Supertester
19,247 posts
12,791 battles

Welcome, new sailor! Enjoy your stay, and don't get too discouraged by trolls like me.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,866 posts
11,579 battles

Welcome to the game and to the forums. This game can have a bit of a learning curve, it takes awhile to learn all the in and outs so don't give up.

[HINON]
Members
9,046 posts

Welcome. Ask around if you have questions though I recommend the guides to answer the common ones,.

[WOLF5]
Members
1,539 posts
2,148 battles

Welcome aboard. Feel free to ask questions, but random rants aren't appreciated. You'll learn the topics not to be mentioned, and as long as you don't get between the BB and DD mains when they fight, you should be OK.

[RKLES]
Members
7,227 posts
9,006 battles

Welcome to World of Warships and to the Forum.

This community is pretty good group and they tend to usually be helpful and there are a lot of ship and game guides on the Forum, the WOWs Wiki, and on YouTube made by veteran players. These can be a great help and save you a lot of frustration in the learning process.

( Also as mentioned in an above post there are a few things not to mention / suggest and they are; Sea Mines, PT Boats, or Submarines lol )

[SPTR]
Members
25,813 posts
11,125 battles

hai hai welcome to the forums new person~! /^.\\ / 

hopefully you'll enjoy your stay here~

[RLGN]
Members
8,285 posts
17,328 battles

Welsome aboard!

1 hour ago, Lert said:

Welcome, new sailor! Enjoy your stay, and don't get too discouraged by trolls like me.

Don't worry Lert; I'll keep the secret that you're actually a sweet, fuzzy, fluffy little kitty-cat... (Oops... did I just say it...?)

[HINON]
Supertester
19,247 posts
12,791 battles
11 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Don't worry Lert; I'll keep the secret that you're actually a sweet, fuzzy, fluffy little kitty-cat... (Oops... did I just say it...?)

Wj8Pinu.jpg

Rrr.

[O_O]
Members
4,427 posts
9,599 battles

Welcome aboard!  There are a lot of tools available to help new players accelerate the learning curve (wouldn't want to be caught asking a question on the forum that has been answered 4,853 times before, now wouldja?).  Use the search function on this here forum, read the player guides, and check out any of the numerous videos on YouTube by Notser, iChase, Flamu, NoZoupforyou, themightyJingles, etc.

If you still have questions, or just want to banter about the game or other stuff, post it up!  I'll be looking for you on the digital seas!  :Smile_honoring:

[PVE]
Members
5,650 posts
18,236 battles

GET AN INVITE CODE SO YOU GET FREE STUFF!!! Damn you people really need to let new players know about that... 

[TBW]
Members
6,410 posts
12,057 battles
1 hour ago, Taylor3006 said:

GET AN INVITE CODE SO YOU GET FREE STUFF!!! Damn you people really need to let new players know about that... 

So send him one, even if he is past level 3 he can start a new account he is not very far in yet and then you get the goodies too. You can only do it three times though.

[PVE]
Members
5,650 posts
18,236 battles
3 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

So send him one, even if he is past level 3 he can start a new account he is not very far in yet and then you get the goodies too. You can only do it three times though.

I would but hate doing so. Not trolling for my own gain and I want to tell everyone who starts to get one. Kinda hoping someone would send him one when I mentioned it.. Hint hint

[LHG]
Members
1,658 posts
4,931 battles

Welcome to WOWS :Smile_great:

The forums are a pretty neat place and you can find lots of information here that is hard to glean from the game itself. If you do ask a question that has been asked lots before you may get a bit of salt but you'll probably get a decent answer along the way as well so it's worth the saltiness you might find.  On the other hand, if you have some general questions and are allergic to salt, just IM me and I'll do my best to help. 

Until then, I'll be watching for you on the electronic seas!!! :Smile_izmena:

Sign in to follow this