You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GoldPile

How To Use Trollface

25 comments in this topic

[-K-]
[-K-]
Supertester
1,847 posts
6,880 battles

Smile_trollface.gif

Remember him? Look at the cute little fella. He was my favorite emoticon. Thanks to @HellaCopterRescue for digging up an old thread of mine. I used to use him all the time, until WG decided to say bye. :Smile_sad:

Copy this link & like magic, trollface appears (just click remove formatting): https://frm-wows-us.wgcdn.co/wows_forum_us/emoticons/Smile_trollface.gif

[HINON]
Supertester
19,224 posts
12,756 battles

It would've been funnier if that had linked to something else, then you could've used the trollface on the first person to comment on that.

• Cool 2

Members
5,574 posts
7,121 battles

Yup, I've had it saved since it was removed. Its in my attachments.

595c14556e4da_Smile_trollface(1).gif.4faeda411e486ec32dc1427275c8139f.gif

Edited by Wulfgarn

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,253 posts
8,617 battles

If you go into the emoticons and hit 'Sailor' from the 'Categories' dropdown in the upper right, you can still access him normally.

• Cool 1

Members
5,574 posts
7,121 battles
3 minutes ago, pikohan said:

If you go into the emoticons and hit 'Sailor' from the 'Categories' dropdown in the upper right, you can still access him normally.

Hey, lookie there! I had no clue.:Smile_honoring:

Story was the maker wanted it removed, or it wasn't intended to be on here. Something like that.

Edited by Wulfgarn

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,253 posts
8,617 battles
8 minutes ago, Wulfgarn said:

Hey, lookie there! I had no clue.:Smile_honoring:

Story was the maker wanted it removed, or it wasn't intended to be on here. Something like that.

Don't worry, someone had to tell me too :Smile_honoring:

[OPEC]
Members
946 posts
5,108 battles

This thread reminds me of how we old(er) folks had to turn on the TV before remotes...

rube.jpg

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor
6,247 posts
3,106 battles
56 minutes ago, pikohan said:

Alternatively, you could type 'trollface' into the emoticon's search bar, and it'll pop up.

Three of the sailor emoticon's got cut off due to lack of space, and trollface was one of them. 

Beta Testers
1,484 posts
8,976 battles
27 minutes ago, delp5117 said:

This thread reminds me of how we old(er) folks had to turn on the TV before remotes...

rube.jpg

I forget who the comedian was, but one guy, in his standup act, bemoaned, "Our parents used to tell us how they had to walk to school through the snow, barefoot and up hill both ways."  He continued, "What are we going to tell our kids?  'You know, we didn't have remote controls when I was growing up.  We had to get up and turn a dial on the TV to change the channel!'"

[OPEC]
Members
946 posts
5,108 battles
Just now, Sotaudi said:

I forget who the comedian was, but one guy, in his standup act, bemoaned, "Our parents used to tell us how they had to walk to school through the snow, up hill both ways."  He continued, "What are we going to tell our kids?  'You know, we didn't have remote controls when I was growing up.  We had to get up and turn a dial on the TV to change the channel!'"

True!  We also had about 10 channels on a good day in Los Angeles.

Beta Testers
1,484 posts
8,976 battles
Just now, delp5117 said:

True!  We also had about 10 channels on a good day in Los Angeles.

Ten?  Luxury.  We had three plus a public station on UHF.  :Smile_trollface:  (just to stay on topic)

Beta Testers
1,484 posts
8,976 battles
Just now, delp5117 said:

Probably because it was LA!  :Smile_trollface:

Yeah.  Growing up in the third largest town in Kentucky in the '60s did not exactly qualify as a "major metropolitan area."

[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

People still think the face was removed? :Smile_trollface:

Members
2,614 posts
3,569 battles
On 10/11/2017 at 4:42 PM, Wulfgarn said:

I can't fathom this.... A forum without trolls is not a forum at all.:Smile_trollface:

[PT8TO]
Members
277 posts
11,725 battles
On 12/10/2017 at 4:56 AM, TwoOfFour said:

:Smile_trollface::Smile_trollface::Smile_trollface::Smile_trollface::Smile_trollface::Smile_trollface::Smile_trollface::Smile_trollface:

Someone say troll face?

:Smile_trollface::Smile_trollface::Smile_trollface::Smile_trollface::Smile_trollface::Smile_trollface::Smile_trollface::Smile_trollface:

Troll-Face.jpg.d32fe558af8ded2a4e6a4cc3ba670f94.jpg