You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Wulfgarn

Flamu: CW Guide #1 - Zao (rentable ship for GB)

5 comments in this topic

Members
5,574 posts
7,121 battles

With the Zao being one of the rentable ships for the upcoming clan battles, he made a basic guide on how to play it. Build recommendation at the end of the video.

If you have issues with this Tuber personally, or you don't like videos being posted on these forums, kindly do not reply to this thread.

Edited by Wulfgarn
  • Cool 1

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor
6,247 posts
3,106 battles

I have a 'slight' problem with this Youtuber's personality.  

However, he really knows his stuff, and I won't deny that I've learned a lot from his videos. Thanks for posting—I had meant to watch this a while back, but ended up having to do something else and forgot about it. 

• Cool 1

[SYN]
Members
14,455 posts
10,465 battles

I find it interesting that Zao is the rent-able ship for CW, since it's not a good ship for structured games.

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,177 posts
11,693 battles
On 10/11/2017 at 1:49 AM, RivertheRoyal said:

I have a 'slight' problem with this Youtuber's personality.  

However, he really knows his stuff, and I won't deny that I've learned a lot from his videos. Thanks for posting—I had meant to watch this a while back, but ended up having to do something else and forgot about it. 

This.  He can be a jerk, but he can also be a good source to learn.  Tuning out good information because someone has an abrasive personality is just stupid.  I've heard a lot of criticism of the personality who shall not be named, but "lack of knowledge" has never been among them.