You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
commodore_torakula

Best/Worst Map

7 comments in this topic

Members
1,240 posts
8,956 battles

I didn't see anyone having started a topic like this, so why not me?.....I've always been fascinated by maps, and we have some good and bad ones in this game.....but it's debatable..... I look forward to your votes and replies...

[SF-E]
Members
354 posts
9,789 battles

I'm not sure I could answer anything other than "it depends". There are certain maps that are more favorable for certain ship types and even for certain specific ship classes. Come to think of it, there are some maps where I prefer a certain spawn point over the other.... 

Edited by _Big_Lou_

[PVE]
Members
5,596 posts
18,181 battles

Best/worst is kind of subjective IMHO. I think the "general opinion" is that Tears is the worst. Not sure about best. Now my favorite map is Solomon Island, but could be because I enjoy the low tier gunboats. Hard to know. The map I dislike the most is 2 Brothers in Standard battle mode. PvP or PvE, it just sucks.

Members
1,240 posts
8,956 battles
1 hour ago, Taylor3006 said:

Best/worst is kind of subjective IMHO. I think the "general opinion" is that Tears is the worst. Not sure about best. Now my favorite map is Solomon Island, but could be because I enjoy the low tier gunboats. Hard to know. The map I dislike the most is 2 Brothers in Standard battle mode. PvP or PvE, it just sucks.

Everything is subjective....that's in the nature of voting and debate.....

And I find the Solomons the most fun--I love the knifefight in the middle...

But I voted for Ocean as best because of its purity.

[PVE]
Members
5,596 posts
18,181 battles
1 hour ago, commodore_torakula said:

Everything is subjective....that's in the nature of voting and debate.....

And I find the Solomons the most fun--I love the knifefight in the middle...

But I voted for Ocean as best because of its purity.

I love the Ocean map as well but I just rarely see it. The Solomons map is just so much fun and the mess in the middle always makes me laugh. It is a real joy to play but like I said, part of that is because of the ships are some of my favorites at that tier.  

Members
1,240 posts
8,956 battles

So yeah Ocean is leading the "best" pole and it's not even close......I saw it as a polarizing map because I thought as many ppl hated it as like it, but no. ....it's a winner

[1IF]
Alpha Tester
4,252 posts
8,309 battles

Best map? All of them.

Worst map? None.