You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
JosephSantora

Drop,drop,drop,drop.

5 comments in this topic

Members
20 posts
5,635 battles

Starting about five days ago I began getting horrible, as in unplayable lag and getting booted out of the match as many as six times a game. I'm not that comp savvy. Can anyone advise a rundown of things I might check?

Thanks in advance

Joe

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
1,539 posts
7,540 battles

I'm not super-good at it myself, but, I would first try the Game Repair utility that is part of the Launcher.  Then I would check my internet connection, with ping plotter or some other "internet speed checker"..

[DACO]
Members
174 posts
9,575 battles

Shut-down your computer for about 30 seconds, unplug your modem also for 30 seconds.  Reboot your computer and after fully booted, plug your modem in.  I know it sounds trivial but I also run into that issue since I never shut down my computer, except for lag issues and updates.  I haven't had any further issues when I've done this.  The problem may not even be on your end, depending if it's cable or DSL and the times you play.  Are there other devices pulling Wi-Fi also from your connection?  How much are you allotted per month before you get throttled back by your ISP?  IP Speed test, line interference try everything you can but start easy and work the complicated out last.  The latency issue could be a bad connection at the line outside also.  Good luck.