Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
My_no_no_spot

Number of battles discrepancy???

10 comments in this topic

[BB-57]
Members
201 posts
23,417 battles

Why does the forum show I've fought 5838 battles but the website statistics show 4972?  It's a difference of 866 battles which is significant....ideas????   https://worldofwarships.com/en/community/accounts/1000997141-_ECSO_Sgt_088/!/pvp/overview/

Edited by _ECSO_Sgt_088

[MEIST]
Members
1,651 posts
6,766 battles

Co-op and any ranked battles. You have to switch the battle modes to see the others.

Beta Testers
1,611 posts
10,275 battles

4972 Random + 527 Coop + 19 Ranked battles = 5518.  You have no Team Battles, so I have to go with what ExploratorOne suggests, 320 Operations?

[LOU1]
Members
4,345 posts
14,825 battles
1 minute ago, Sotaudi said:

4972 Random + 527 Coop + 19 Ranked battles = 5518.  You have no Team Battles, so I have to go with what ExploratorOne suggests, 20 Operations?

It would be interesting if it counted PT battles, also.

[-VT-]
Members
1,041 posts
43,415 battles

I can offer this tidbit:  the WoWs website does not, in a player's profile, calculate all the Ranked battles that player has played.  Only the most recent season.

Your in-game profile summary, however, will show your total battles played in Ranked.

Beta Testers
1,611 posts
10,275 battles

I just checked mine.  I have 1065 Random + 5963 Coop + 0 Ranked + 0 Team = 7028.  My forum count shows 7032, which is a difference of 4.  I have played Operations, but I was thinking I had only played 3 of them.  I am going to guess that it must have been 4 instead of 3 and that it must, therefore, be including Operations.

The only other thing I could think it including would be the Bath Tub special event battles they did some time ago.  I don't recall how many of those I did, but it would be in the same range, 3 or 4.  I doubt it would be counting those, though.

Beta Testers
1,611 posts
10,275 battles
23 minutes ago, ExploratorOne said:

It would be interesting if it counted PT battles, also.

15 minutes ago, Sabene said:

I can offer this tidbit:  the WoWs website does not, in a player's profile, calculate all the Ranked battles that player has played.  Only the most recent season.

Your in-game profile summary, however, will show your total battles played in Ranked.

Both are good observations, possibly accounting for some people's discrepencies.  However, as my last reply indicated, I have never played any Ranked battles in any season, so ranked would not explain my discrepancy of 4.  I have also not participate on the Public Test server, so it may account for someone's, but not mine.

I can definitely say it is not including Closed Beta, because I had 516 combined battles in Closed Beta.  I did not participate in Alpha, but if they were not including CB, then I would have to assume Alpha would not be included either.

As I mentioned previously, the only two candidates I can think of are Operations and the Bath Tub battles from that one event.  I only played a few of each, and I did not keep specific track of either, so, theoretically, either could account for my missing 4 battles.  However, my doubloons are on Operations.

[BB-57]
Members
201 posts
23,417 battles

Well, thank you for the input.  I know each different page just states "Battles played", nothing specific but no big deal I suppose.  Be safe and see you on the battlefield!

Sign in to follow this