You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Thogal

Epicenter sucks. get rid of it.

31 comments in this topic

[-MEG-]
[-MEG-]
Beta Testers
26 posts
10,683 battles

ok. 2 years have gone by. and you still don't give us the option to opt out of certain game modes. World of tanks has had this since i started playing in 2011. why is this still an issue here? i don't want to hear this crap about queue times getting longer because of this. if we had the option to opt out of epicenter, it wont hurt queue times. this game mode is useless. most of my clan hates it. i absolutely hate it. and if i had the option to opt out, i'd never play it again. and i believe a lot of players agree. just like assault and encounter modes in World of tanks, its nothing but a stat wrecker. those ho find it fun can go ahead and play it. if their queue times are too long, well, thats the choice they made. standard battles and domination at least are fun.

• Cool 2

Beta Testers
393 posts
3,436 battles

Posting 4 same threads in a row, yah, you will be warned, or even banned.

Have fun!

Members
150 posts
2,332 battles

fe5.png

Aside from this, something tells me you like to camp at the back of the map.

Edited by Drago_Ryder
  • Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[OO7]
Members
2,092 posts
8,186 battles

Nice double thread

[OO7]
Members
2,092 posts
8,186 battles
Just now, Drago_Ryder said:

More like quad

Just saw the other two

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor
6,246 posts
3,106 battles

I think we got the point. You don't like epicentre. Lots of people don't. The mode remains though, so just deal with it, I guess? 

Nothing much to do besides suffer through it. 

Edited by RivertheRoyal
  • Cool 2

[TF16]
Members
826 posts
5,063 battles

I actually enjoy Epicenter as a game mode.  Now if they moved the position of it so that it wasn't always in the middle of the map (and have it be slightly to the north/south/east/west of the center: that'd be something special.

[OO7]
Members
2,229 posts
9,721 battles

The same brain that made him post four times is also responsible for his abysmal performance history. Just another classic example of someone pointing externally instead of looking inward. And he won't ever learn the strategies to win at epicenter, or at life for that matter with his self-destructive, passive-aggressive attitude. 

Edited by VGLance
  • Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

Epicenter is good on a few maps, but it's the couple that it's bad on that really make it annoying. 

Case in point, Tears of Cruisers.

But that still begs the question, why did you post this 4 times? We would have gotten the point the first time.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
16 minutes ago, RivertheRoyal said:

I think we got the point. You don't like epicentre. Lots of people don't. The mode remains though, so just deal with it, I guess? 

Nothing much to do besides suffer through it. 

Yea I agree, I dislike it a lot also - BUT I deal with, and I have had some great games in that mode. And some really bad ones also, BUT that is true of all modes.

I would not come on here and make four postings about the same thing no matter what my issue was.

Edited by Chaos_EN2

[NDA]
Supertester
3,896 posts
1,487 battles

Don't crack on the guy so much about the 4 posts.  They're all in the same subforum, and we've all seen the forum do this from time to time.  It lags as you post and ends up posting multiple times.

Don't get me wrong, crack all you want upon his opinion. And OP, you might edit the other three posts - just replace the text with 'multiple post, please delete' or similar, that'd be helpful so a mod can clean it up.

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,176 posts
11,693 battles
9 hours ago, TheDreadnought said:

I like Epicenter.  It forces aggressive play.

I too like Epicenter.  It gets the BB's off the backline.  I know they don't like this, so I understand the tears, I just do not sympathize.

• Cool 1

[SF-A]
Members
8 posts
4,684 battles

EPICENTER SUX! I hate it please get rid of it or give us an option to opt out of this game mode. Thnx long time WOWs player.

Members
5,092 posts
3,068 battles
On 10/10/2017 at 9:50 AM, British_Beauty said:

Oh here we go with the crying little kids.  Seriously, you had to post it 4 times?  I hope you get banned.

There are ways to disagree without looking like an ignorant rube.

In response to OP, I completely agree, the game hinges almost entirely on how good your DDs and ships with radar are. At the very least, remove Epicenter from Tears of the Desert for the love of god.

Edited by goldeagle1123

[SF-A]
Members
8 posts
4,684 battles

At least give an option to opt out of it. i don't like being forced to play in a game mode that i extremely detest at the least. I sometimes feel like just driving to the edge of the map or straight into the enemy just to get it over with. I not the type to just go back to port and leave everyone hold their nuts. I at least try to take 1 enemy with me which is more than most do. Anyway tired of epicenter please make it go away.

Members
3,780 posts
14,033 battles
1 hour ago, TangledThorns said:

Keep it. Epicenter should be played on Ocean map too. 

:cap_haloween::cap_fainting::Smile_ohmy: