Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
abyssofthetriffid

New ship today.

14 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

40
[SOUS]
Members
75 posts
5,526 battles

I just bought her recently, and I have to say it I do enjoy the Russian DD playstyle. Basically, run around the battlefield and shoot ALL THE THINGS. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,398
[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,829 posts

Anniversary Camo looks good.  Free and Capt XP perks++.

Use flags for ship XP.

New Orleans looks good too.  The other 3 I haven't gotten to yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
794
[SF-A]
Members
2,975 posts
6,119 battles
1 minute ago, AVR_Project said:

Anniversary Camo looks good.  Free and Capt XP perks++.

Use flags for ship XP.

New Orleans looks good too.  The other 3 I haven't gotten to yet.

:Smile_ohmy: You haven't gotten the glory of Charles Martel? Gah! Definitely worth grinding to.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,787
[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers, WoWS Wiki Editor
6,706 posts
4,256 battles

I have Kiev and she's fun. Though sometimes I derp pretty hard with her...

 

I do like the Anniversary camo though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,398
[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,829 posts
1 hour ago, pewpewpew42 said:

:Smile_ohmy: You haven't gotten the glory of Charles Martel? Gah! Definitely worth grinding to.

I'm only on La Glass-cannon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
503
[WOLF9]
Members
3,542 posts
On 10/10/2017 at 11:28 AM, Doomlock said:

I have Kiev and she's fun. Though sometimes I derp pretty hard with her...

 

I do like the Anniversary camo though.

  Me too!  I was totally jazzed when I first put it on my New Orleans- it really looks good on that ship!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×