Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Terrible_Turtle

Yamamoto Typo

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

2,894
[HINON]
[HINON]
Wiki Lead, Beta Testers, Privateers
6,801 posts
5,248 battles
1 hour ago, TTK_Aegis said:

I mean it did let a DD get dreadnaught. That was pretty funny. 

Yep, that it was.

 

So, 20hp. Man, that is something...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
270
[BONKZ]
[BONKZ]
Members
1,629 posts
16,304 battles
1 hour ago, TTK_Aegis said:

I mean it did let a DD get dreadnaught. That was pretty funny. 

Or you could easily get this with RU dd's and a heal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,324
[NERO]
Members
3,630 posts
1 minute ago, Kevs02Accord said:

Or you could easily get this with RU dd's and a heal.

Sure, but I think it's funnier when it's a low tier DD with next to no HP and from a line without a heal. That super fragile thing being a "dreadnought".

...at least I'm pretty sure there are no heals in the IJN DD line. I'm on T7 currently. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
212 posts
3,095 battles

Nope, only the RU DD line gets a heal.

 

 

 

At least currently it is only them....

Edited by biggie1447

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
270
[BONKZ]
[BONKZ]
Members
1,629 posts
16,304 battles
18 minutes ago, TTK_Aegis said:

Sure, but I think it's funnier when it's a low tier DD with next to no HP and from a line without a heal. That super fragile thing being a "dreadnought".

...at least I'm pretty sure there are no heals in the IJN DD line. I'm on T7 currently. 

Good point. Imagine if you could do this in the Dezerki, oh the [edited]lols!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×