Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Capt_Binkley

Damn the Khab is Amazing

19 comments in this topic

[RKLES]
Beta Testers
471 posts
6,508 battles

So when I started considering grinding the Tashkent for the Khab, I had my doubts.  The stories about the nerfs... That it's not the ship it used to be...  Wow.  Any doubts I've had have been dashed completely.

Two Iowas decided to contest the cap.  One decided to focus on me while the other focussed on the two ships behind me.  My only regret is I didn't have another BB to burn to the water line.  Hit the speed boost and use the A-D  hack.  120k later, they were both gone.  Damn this ship is good.  I can't imagine what this ship must have been like pre nerf.

[SPTR]
Members
3,479 posts
5,755 battles

MORE KHAB HERESY!!!

300px-Heresy_vein-popping.png

Spoiler

on a more serious note, congratulations on your new favorite ship earned through great dedication and effort!

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
21,466 posts
3,875 battles
8 minutes ago, Capt_Binkley said:

Damn this ship is good.  I can't imagine what this ship must have been like pre nerf.

About the same. The nerfs barely affected it.

[-K-]
Members
5,310 posts
9,134 battles
9 hours ago, AraAragami said:

About the same. The nerfs barely affected it.

Exactly.  They nerfed everything other than the things that make it great.....the speed and the guns.

No wonder it still handily outperforms all other T10 DD's.

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
5,850 posts
9,604 battles
7 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

Exactly.  They nerfed everything other than the things that make it great.....the speed and the guns.

No wonder it still handily outperforms all other T10 DD's.

Don't forget the 50mm of bullsh*tium armor.

• Cool 2

[MIA-A]
Supertester
2,589 posts
8,413 battles

I miss the 15km range, faster rudder, and 10km torpedus. 

Still a great ship though, but it used to be better. Activating Soviet Speed and shoving extra political dissidents into the boilers while using your Stalinium infused Vodka shells and DD rudder shift at 13+km was a lot of fun and made people so mad. Especially when you'd bounce BB shells. KEK.  

[OO7]
Members
2,092 posts
8,221 battles

Premium Camo = Farm credits at TX

[5IN]
Members
1,793 posts
8,156 battles

It is a great ship.  Like it or hate it... OP or not-OP, it's fun to play.  @m373x warned me when I got mine that it was addicting and you wouldn't want to play anything else.  Well, he's right, though I do play other ships, I use Khab more than most.

good luck OP, dakka dakka :cap_rambo:

b

[MIA-A]
[MIA-A]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,054 posts
7,794 battles

It's very effective against players that can't aim, so 99% of players. 

Members
3,729 posts
15,109 battles
1 minute ago, bassmasta76 said:

It is a great ship.  Like it or hate it... OP or not-OP, it's fun to play.  @m373x warned me when I got mine that it was addicting and you wouldn't want to play anything else.  Well, he's right, though I do play other ships, I use Khab more than most.

good luck OP, dakka dakka :cap_rambo:

b

I'll take mine for a spin later today :Smile_izmena:

1 minute ago, NeoRussia said:

Truest statement ever stated about Khabarovsk. 

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
21,466 posts
3,875 battles

I want to point out an observation: Many (Not even "most", I will point out) of our forum's unicums play Khabarovsk a lot.

Edited by AraAragami

[DAKI]
Members
629 posts
6,494 battles
4 hours ago, NeoRussia said:

forget the aim part, most people i see dont even attempt to shoot at it.

[CAFE]
Beta Testers
4,376 posts
8,562 battles
5 hours ago, NeoRussia said:

:Smile_teethhappy:

So very true.

Members
1,062 posts
4,736 battles
25 minutes ago, awildpervert said:

forget the aim part, most people i see dont even attempt to shoot at it.

I just got it and I've seen people give up on trying to hit me and just let me farm them.  That never happens in a Gearing, let me tell you =p. 

I've been playing it a few times but still am in the "let's see if I can get away with this" stage of ship ownership and am doing ill advised things in her just to see if I can get away with it.  Best light cruiser I ever played.  It is not a DD, and the selfish nature of playing her is taking me some time to get used to.

[DAKI]
Members
629 posts
6,494 battles
2 hours ago, Psicopro said:

I just got it and I've seen people give up on trying to hit me and just let me farm them.  That never happens in a Gearing, let me tell you =p. 

I've been playing it a few times but still am in the "let's see if I can get away with this" stage of ship ownership and am doing ill advised things in her just to see if I can get away with it.  Best light cruiser I ever played.  It is not a DD, and the selfish nature of playing her is taking me some time to get used to.

yeah thats the same for me, Russian dds have a different mindset than other dds, sadly though lately ive had no choice but to play more as a dd and cap since it seems most games my dds dont, at least they are great late game cappers.

[DAKI]
Members
629 posts
6,494 battles
2 hours ago, Psicopro said:

yeah i understand, Ive just now invested time in the russian dds, though ive done ok with them in division with a friend, and i had no choice the cap with them lately

Edited by awildpervert
no clue why it doubled post all well

Sign in to follow this