You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Patton5150

What slot for Main Battery Modification 1?

3 comments in this topic

[WOLF5]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
2,278 posts
25,296 battles

I just got Main Battery Modification 1 for completing the first stage of the October Revolution mission.  But I don't see what ships can slot it.  It doesn't show as available no matter what ships I check.

[PVE]
Members
9,603 posts
7,466 battles
9 minutes ago, Patton5150 said:

I just got Main Battery Modification 1 for completing the first stage of the October Revolution mission.  But I don't see what ships can slot it.  It doesn't show as available no matter what ships I check.

That was an error and should have been Main Armaments Mod 1. WG said it will be corrected in a couple of weeks. I'm guessing in the next patch or two.

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,835 posts
1,327 battles

Whoops! (10/5) Due to an unfortunate mistake, Main Battery Mod.1 has been added as a reward for the final mission of Week 1 instead of Main Armament Mod. 1. Main Battery Mod.1 cannot be installed to any of the ships. We will remove it from players accounts and credit Main Armament Mod. 1 within two weeks. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Bonus Round (10/6) Captains can now get a Main Armaments Mod. 1 for fighting a single battle after completeing the final mission for Week 1. Sorry for the mix-up!

From World of Warships front page.