Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BrandonKF

My History With Scharnhorst...

4 comments in this topic

Members
594 posts
4,435 battles

Fight like hell, still die.

I'm really enjoying the secondaries, when they do engage, but even with the change to a Damage Control Mod 2, fires still burn me out.

PS: I really despise and loathe @Aethon with his stupid cruiser. God forbid I actually get a citadel on his aft once in awhile.

anotherloss.png

Edited by BrandonKF
  • Cool 1

Members
594 posts
4,435 battles

Well, at least someone pulled off staying alive with more caps long enough for the win... and somehow I ended up second in the match-up...

surprisewin.png

surprisewin2.png

• Cool 1

[WFR]
Members
433 posts

nice man. i enjoy Scharnhorst so much. So versatile. I usually carry the premium dcp/fire flag and spec for AA. It's too funny when a CV is like HUE HUE and tries to set up a crossdrop, and loses 60-75% of his TB's.

I really stank with it at the start, though, its nice you're enjoying it more than i did in the beginning lol.

Another thing I"ve found about it is it's an excellent area denial ship. most people are so terrified of a scharnhorst slinking around, they're going to stay out of caps, and wait till you expose, or try to snipe from long range. you often can allow your team to easily contest/control a cap with minimal forces involved. They should just release boogeyman camo for it already.

• Cool 1