You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Soshi_Sone

Okt R is so OP!!!

46 comments in this topic

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
3,849 posts
13,067 battles

Seriously...WG needs to nerf this thing already.

59dbd830102ce_NewBitmapImage(2).jpg.fbf5f780a68fdb706c8cf33658cb68cf.jpg

I know it's T5...but I've seen some of the stupidest game play...or statements.   We are winning on ship kills and have the game basically won in Standard mode.  Red DD begins to cap our base...and our defending BB runs away.  I ask why...the answer...."It's a DD".  It would be comical if it wasn't a serious response.  So...because it's a DD and I'm a BB, I'm going to run away and let them cap and win?  Hell, just a reset or two would have won the game. 

• Cool 1

[WUDPS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,872 posts
4,747 battles

Comrade, the peoples of the soviet union do not tolerate your lack of carrying....submit yourself to gulag now.

• Cool 5

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
5,078 posts
6,792 battles
9 minutes ago, Soshi_Sone said:

I know it's T5...but I've seen some of the stupidest game play...or statements.   We are winning on ship kills and have the game basically won in Standard mode.  Red DD begins to cap our base...and our defending BB runs away.  I ask why...the answer...."It's a DD".  It would be comical if it wasn't a serious response.  So...because it's a DD and I'm a BB, I'm going to run away and let them cap and win?  Hell, just a reset or two would have won the game. 

sUY3DaJ.jpg

Edited by tcbaker777
  • Cool 1

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
3,849 posts
13,067 battles
7 minutes ago, Dr_Venture said:

Comrade, the peoples of the soviet union do not tolerate your lack of carrying....submit yourself to gulag now.

Actually, I think the concept is if someone fails, the solution is just to do the same thing over again...only harder.

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,459 posts
11,777 battles

7 battles including Yammy...

All losses. 

Obviously their is only 1 common denominator......

Match maker hates you today, and is stacking teams. 

[PLPT]
Members
9,915 posts
10,443 battles
1 hour ago, Soshi_Sone said:

LOn1oTB.jpg

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,976 posts
7,530 battles
1 hour ago, _ECSO_Sgt_088 said:

You're only as good as your team, sounds like you've had some lousy teams.

This guy, this guy right here! He gets it.

Members
675 posts
3,956 battles

Hi just did a winning game with high caliber, confederate and 3 kills, being the 2nd in points with Oktyabrskaya Revolutsiya. This ships is fine

Edited by JJDOU3D

Alpha Tester
3,327 posts

My first match,  We spot a group so I line up on a Texas annnd just as the retical lines up for the shot

BOOOM

I was literally one shot by a Wyoming.

paint made of Stalinium. Hull made of Explodium.

• Cool 1

[TBOW]
Members
1,253 posts
10,702 battles

Soshi is having a rough patch, that was me on Sunday with the Okt Rev, first 4 losses, 5th was the win.

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,871 posts
1,338 battles
2 hours ago, TheKrimzonDemon said:

This guy, this guy right here! He gets it.

I had a pretty good night last night, but Fri and Sat were full of losses.  However, my other important measures of performance rose.  I feel like I was getting better despite the teams I kept getting.  I'm just not good enough to carry people yet.

Then there's the really bad matches where you get erased by the carrier before you can land a shell...

[SYN]
Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
4,500 battles

Saw once last night in Iron Duke. Burned it alive. Laughed. Sailed on. Didn't get said ship. Glad I didn't. Stick with my Nikolai.

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
3,849 posts
13,067 battles

Oh, and that Yamato loss.  Oh dear.  They had two DDs...we had one.  I told the team we had to push.  So I pushed...lead by example....all the way into a cap!!  Eventually get focused...and we lose.  Buy dammit, if I have the choice between a slow cap death due to DD inferiority or a going out with a bang..win or lose...I'm going with a bang.  Rest of the team can just sit back and lose.   

• Cool 1

Members
1,642 posts
2,155 battles

Isn't it pretty much a Nikolai with weaker armor at tier 5? If it is, that makes it marginally over-powered.

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,813 posts
9,887 battles

Normally, when there is a new Premium ship, like new Premium, that will get focus fire first, no matter what ...

it same as when the Nelson first came out ... focus fire to death ....... so much pain, Yammy also a lost too -- hhhmmmmm, now I have to re think

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
3,849 posts
13,067 battles

I did have a unicum moment today in my CCCP ship.  Carried a T7 FTW...got two plus ups in karma.  I do have my moments.