You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
zuga_01

Ever met a psycho in game?

46 comments in this topic

[BLOME]
Members
945 posts
6,469 battles

Had a match in Trap with Minotaur, spawn south. One of our DD goes to B. I went near B cap behind the island, having LOS but still behind the thin layer of island. Another Neptune camps next to me but in open water. Our DD caps B. A new O and a Zao camp with him too. An enemy Fletcher comes to B but doesn't enter the cap immediately, he and his radar ships kill our DD in B. Both smoked so nothing to be seen. By that time Fletcher spams torps into Neptune's smoke so he and the New O, Zao all ate torps and lost 50 to 70 % health. And when the smoke disappears, they get insta killed by enemy BBs. Fletcher somehow sitting in smoke near the island north of B but still not in side B. A couple of BBs creep towards B. When I was about to leave that place, Fletcher types in chat "get out of my cap!!!"

On my way out, I launched 8 single torps into his smoke, few seconds later.. "Boom! Devastating strike".

I type in chat "maybe you get out lol".

Never seen that kind of attitude of a player in game. He maybe a good player but calling a cap his own sounds like a bolt is missing in his head.

Instant karma is a b!tch lol.

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor
6,247 posts
3,106 battles

Any cap I go to is my cap though....

[BLOME]
Members
945 posts
6,469 battles
4 minutes ago, RivertheRoyal said:

But I guess u don't call people to get out of it.

[B2P]
Members
517 posts
13,660 battles

I've done similar at times, especially when the odds are long.  I'll send out taunts like "Next!" and "This is my cap!" when I take or keep a cap against the odds.  I view it as a sort of taunting, but I usually try to be good natured about it.  Though there are times I do it because I've gotten a bit salty.

Members
5,579 posts
3,952 battles
1 minute ago, zuga_01 said:

I've told people to get off my internet before.

• Cool 3

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor
6,247 posts
3,106 battles
3 minutes ago, zuga_01 said:

Of course I do? Nothing so intimidating as someone yelling out "BRING ME ALL THE LOLIBOTES!" in chat. Same thing with capture points. And, it's funny. 

Edited by RivertheRoyal

[BLOME]
Members
945 posts
6,469 battles
1 minute ago, Elegant_Winter said:

That doesn't seem like psychopathy to me.

Too much ego is not normal psyche. It is self destructive. He died sitting inside that smoke, which proves he overestimated himself.

Members
594 posts
4,435 battles
1 minute ago, Elegant_Winter said:

I've told people to get off my internet before.

Remember that some of us aren't just rabble, though, Elegant.

That last match in my Spee I did the best I could and sunk one ship and got 49k, can't really expect to carry when I'm focused by a Schors and another two cruisers and a battleship.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,650 posts
9,052 battles

The real psychos are the ones that rant in chat after they have died uselessly.

• Cool 2

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
21,434 posts
3,875 battles

It's just smack talk, not psychopathy.

Same reason I send "Thank you" in all chat after a battleship blunders into my torpedoes.

• Cool 2

[NERO]
Members
3,542 posts

That seems like normal trash talk. Maybe even playful. Kinda like "Yeah you better run!" even if someone isn't really running away from you. Not psycho or ego, just harmless banter. 

• Cool 1

Members
5,579 posts
3,952 battles
4 minutes ago, BrandonKF said:

Remember that some of us aren't just rabble, though, Elegant.

That last match in my Spee I did the best I could and sunk one ship and got 49k, can't really expect to carry when I'm focused by a Schors and another two cruisers and a battleship.

I only said what I said because our Cleveland was annoying me to do what he wanted, and then he was all "WOU" and whatever else after I didn't. Otherwise, I wouldn't have said anything. I shouldn't have made that statement though. Pretty uncharacteristic of me.

• Cool 1

Members
594 posts
4,435 battles
8 minutes ago, Elegant_Winter said:

I only said what I said because our Cleveland was annoying me to do what he wanted, and then he was all "WOU" and whatever else after I didn't. Otherwise, I wouldn't have said anything. I shouldn't have made that statement though. Pretty uncharacteristic of me.

I gathered something else was going on.

Edit: Also, gave you reputation for that one, good fight in the New Mexico.

Edited by BrandonKF
  • Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,802 posts
15,249 battles
45 minutes ago, RivertheRoyal said:

Ya, and also just like every carrier on my team is also mine and not to be touched by red ordinance. I have definitely said things like that in a game before, LOL; it freaks the opposition out.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,802 posts
15,249 battles
42 minutes ago, RivertheRoyal said:

Of course I do? Nothing so intimidating as someone yelling out "BRING ME ALL THE LOLIBOTES!" in chat. Same thing with capture points. And, it's funny. 

Intimidation and confusion are totally legit tactics!