You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BrandonKF

English Fire

51 comments in this topic

[NERO]
Members
3,542 posts

....not sure if name and shame since you basically admit he kicked you in the teeth so hard you made a post about it. 

[HYDRA]
Members
136 posts
1,167 battles

But fire prevention just makes you burn in less places less often, and vs brit bbs that doesn't save you for long

Members
594 posts
4,444 battles

I'll hate all I want.

13 minutes ago, TTK_Aegis said:

....not sure if name and shame since you basically admit he kicked you in the teeth so hard you made a post about it. 

I don't care about naming and shaming.

And yes, he kicked me in the teeth along with 4 other of his cruiser pals. That match I was able to get 71k damage and a kill, but our team was spread out and I had to try and roll a flank at the southern end of the map up. I did the best I could, and was sunk. I'll still call it out and fight like hell.

I figure FP will do me the favor of fighting against these British HE spammers until I can learn to citadel their punk afts.

Beta Testers
230 posts
1,392 battles

He Kicked you in the teeth with 4 of his cruiser pals? Sooooo, He worked together with his team to concentrate you down. Sounds like a good group of players. 

Members
594 posts
4,444 battles
3 minutes ago, Slenderdude1 said:

He Kicked you in the teeth with 4 of his cruiser pals? Sooooo, He worked together with his team to concentrate you down. Sounds like a good group of players. 

Like I mentioned, I didn't have much choice since most of the team on my side was out of position, so in that case, brawl with the Scharny is my only option. Sniping in German derp dispersion doesn't get armor penetration at ranges beyond 15 klicks. Either you suck it up and launch yourself in, or your team sits out and lets the game go. Playing passively in my Scharny versus English ships and cruisers is just a slow burning pyre of death.

[NERO]
Members
3,542 posts
4 minutes ago, BrandonKF said:

I sense a disturbance of extreme elitism...

I like how it's elitism to not get super, super mad about a match to the point you have to come make a post about it and call the guy that beat you out by name. 

I mean, that doesn't seem like elitism to me. That seems like being emotionally stable. 

Edited by TTK_Aegis
  • Cool 1

Members
594 posts
4,444 battles
2 minutes ago, TTK_Aegis said:

I like how it's elitism to not get super, super mad about a match to the point you have to come make a post about it and call the guy that beat you out by name. 

I mean, that doesn't seem like elitism to me. That seems like being emotionally stable. 

I'm plenty stable.

I just don't take well to cries of 'salt, salt' and 'popcorn-eating' from so-called 'friendly' players.

But hey, don't take my word for it. Take theirs.

Edited by BrandonKF

[WAIFU]
Members
1,689 posts
5,218 battles
2 minutes ago, BrandonKF said:

Got some suggestions to deal with fire? Otherwise, don't talk, desu.

Have you tried dousing water on it?

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,808 posts
15,355 battles
43 minutes ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

:cap_popcorn:

Goddamnit!! I'm out of POPCORN!!

[CVA16]
Members
2,751 posts
6,429 battles
7 minutes ago, Umikami said:

Goddamnit!! I'm out of POPCORN!!

I'm popping some more right now.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
5,087 posts
6,845 battles
Just now, Ghostdog1355 said:

I'm popping some more right now.

i got the soda

[NDA]
Supertester
3,896 posts
1,496 battles
29 minutes ago, BrandonKF said:

Like I mentioned, I didn't have much choice since most of the team on my side was out of position, so in that case, brawl with the Scharny is my only option. Sniping in German derp dispersion doesn't get armor penetration at ranges beyond 15 klicks. Either you suck it up and launch yourself in, or your team sits out and lets the game go. Playing passively in my Scharny versus English ships and cruisers is just a slow burning pyre of death.

Most of your side was out of position?  Sounds like you were impatient and out of position and got focused.  There's times where it is appropriate to charge in and go down fighting (esp. if the game is already gone down the tubes) but many times you're better off waiting a bit.  You'd likely have done better overall waiting until they rushed your cowering teammates or your team figured out where the throttle was.  At least then you'd have had other targets with you.

BTW, you realize that English cruisers don't have HE rounds, right?  Well, unless they're all Belfasts.

• Cool 2

[WOLF5]
Members
1,543 posts
2,154 battles

This thread has a great future...

Can I get some that popcorn please?