Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
vikingno2

9 comments in this topic

[CVA16]
Members
2,751 posts
6,436 battles

Karma is in my opinion misused for the most part. I've had mine up to 12 and 3 days later be at 4 when I thought I had actually played good. Sometimes team members don't "reward" you for doing good but will pile all over you for a mistake. I personally only give a negative for misbehavior in chat. I give good karma to a really good performance on our side and one for the guy on the other side who takes me out. That's just me though.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,282 posts
1 hour ago, vikingno2 said:

thank you, I see it now a raised 14 

If you look too often it will start dropping... and curious - are your stats hidden? 

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,808 posts
15,355 battles

Karma is the generic equivalent of an "Attaboy" with some "Keep Up The Good Work" frosting, and worth just about as much. Like I said in an earlier post, it's nice on your birthday because it looks so good in the candlelight. Meh.

Members
2,129 posts

Despite almost always being in the TOP 3, no one ever seem to give a crap to give rep. But they sure love to give me neg rep when I melt them.

I'm no longer going to be giving away karma any more. Since no one else does it. WG might as well remove it.

[TF16B]
Members
179 posts
9,105 battles
2 hours ago, Ghostdog1355 said:

Karma is in my opinion misused for the most part. I've had mine up to 12 and 3 days later be at 4 when I thought I had actually played good. Sometimes team members don't "reward" you for doing good but will pile all over you for a mistake. I personally only give a negative for misbehavior in chat. I give good karma to a really good performance on our side and one for the guy on the other side who takes me out. That's just me though.

This pretty much sums it up 

[DAKI]
Members
629 posts
6,494 battles
52 minutes ago, MorbidGamer said:

Despite almost always being in the TOP 3, no one ever seem to give a crap to give rep. But they sure love to give me neg rep when I melt them.

I'm no longer going to be giving away karma any more. Since no one else does it. WG might as well remove it.

lol i give rep to people getting crackens or carrying me in a game if i play crapall the time ;p

Sign in to follow this