You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Filthy_Pelican

Clan Question: Best Team for older players

18 comments in this topic

[LEGIT]
[LEGIT]
Members
442 posts
18,773 battles

Looking for an older group of players. I have a few games in and might be looking to play with some older players. Whats out there. Keep in mind as an older player I generally play later in the evenings and on the weekends. 

I have been rank #1 in the ranked seasons and have 31 ships across all levels with ZERO Aircraft Carriers (not my playing style). Im good with pretty much everything, I am great with cruisers. especially japanese cruisers. 

Edited by Filthy_Pelican

[OPG]
[OPG]
Beta Testers
1,451 posts
10,329 battles

@Filthy_Pelican

If you are looking to play in Clan Wars soon, and also enjoy playing with other highly skilled players, OPG may be right for you. 

Here is our Clan Recruitment page >>> click here

Here is our Clan Entrance Requirements >>> click here

Note that we only accept "18+ and mature" players. Many of our players are much, much older than that. It's a pretty mature environment, although we do cut up and have plenty of fun. 

[SF-A]
Beta Testers
302 posts
9,907 battles

As the oldest player (1944 Model), in the WOWS Team Special Forces Clan, I invite you to check us out on:

http://invite.teamspeak.com/voice.team-sf.com

I play every night 2100 to 2300 PST, and will be happy to run a division with you. We are a large clan, with a wide range of players from serious competitors to casual players like myself. 

Hope to see you in game.

[HEROS]
Members
1,430 posts
12,071 battles

I'll come in and recommend my own  Sun Tzu Warriors..  I'm 60, and there's a few in here who call me "kid"!

web site: Http://suntzuwarriors.com

We also have a team speak server, and run both  gold, and bronze  teams in Supremacy League, have weekly game nights (prizes to be won!), some streamers in evidence and some seriously expert players always ready to advise and practice with.  Typically have anywhere from 20 to 60 players on TS daily.  

• Cool 1

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,465 posts
11,785 battles

Lone Wulff division has older players 45+.

We division up and have fun. Not grumpy old men, but we do get a little cranky. :)

I joined the a week ago, and found an instant fit.

[HEROS]
Members
1,430 posts
12,071 battles
1 minute ago, dEsTurbed1 said:

Lone Wulff division has older players 45+.

We division up and have fun. Not grumpy old men, but we do get a little cranky. :)

I joined the a week ago, and found an instant fit.

*chuckles*   

• Cool 1

[LEGIT]
[LEGIT]
Members
442 posts
18,773 battles
1 hour ago, m373x said:

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/forum/173-clan-recruitment/

"older" is kinda subjective criteria. At first I even thought that you are looking for "older players" as players who have played WoWs for 2 years or something. Anyways, check the link and you will find something.

I have enough tween whining from my kids at home so yeah I'm looking for a more mature set of folks to game with since my 15yr old has claimed one ps4 and my 4 yr old has claimed the other I have to stick with computer gaming...

[TFLT]
[TFLT]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
657 posts
8,003 battles

Looks like you're currently in a clan.  If you're kicking them to the curb you should probably drop your current tags before shopping for a new one.  Kind of bad form.

[-ARP-]
Members
293 posts
14,016 battles

check us out in Jolly Rogers. we are all grown ups in there with our youngest... being 24. we strive for prior service, active service and public service.  Visit us on teamspeak at jollyrogers.teamspeak3.com

[OO7]
Members
2,092 posts
8,218 battles

Here in my clan, Captains North America, or CAPT, we’re always looking for new recruits. We have a few requirements, however, but if you apply one of our recruiters will PM you and get everything “sorted out” so-to-speak.