You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
HMCS_Devilfish

Incoming fire alert .. missing planes

5 comments in this topic

[ARRGG]
Members
4,731 posts
7,569 battles

A few patches back I started noticing planes that showed on my Minimap but when I look in there direction there not there, back to minimap yep still there look again, not there, this does not happen all that often but at times there like 5 or 6 k away and if I can’t see them I can’t lock my AA onto one, 

also my incoming fire Alert does not work quite as well as it used to were a B.B. at long range fires at you and the Alert goes off immediately, sometimes it doesn’t and I’m looking at them as they fire ... I know the game parameters on this

just wondering if others have this happening 

[PVE]
Members
5,600 posts
18,189 battles

I thought it was just me, having the same problem Devil. I see them on the mini map, go to manual AA and can not see the dang things. Figured it was just my crappy eyesight. It doesn't happen every time, just every once in a while, haven't kept track honestly. 

[SYN]
Members
14,448 posts
10,425 battles

I think the game and its file structure are in need of optimization again.

The game will stutter when it loads textures off in the distance, like when I go to zoom in on a target.

The game also lost around 10s on how quickly it will load for me. I used to get loaded in at around 45s left, but now I am loading in at around 35s.

I haven't really had any issues with aircraft failing to render, however.

Edited by MrDeaf

[CLAN]
Beta Testers
203 posts
11,015 battles
34 minutes ago, Taylor3006 said:

I thought it was just me, having the same problem Devil. I see them on the mini map, go to manual AA and can not see the dang things. Figured it was just my crappy eyesight. It doesn't happen every time, just every once in a while, haven't kept track honestly. 

The plane issue is a glitch that I’ve seen in game for a long time. When a squadron is sighted, it momentarily appears on the minimap where it was last sighted and then the map fixes itself and shows the squadron where it really is. 

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,797 posts
15,191 battles
2 hours ago, Mik6669 said:

The plane issue is a glitch that I’ve seen in game for a long time. When a squadron is sighted, it momentarily appears on the minimap where it was last sighted and then the map fixes itself and shows the squadron where it really is. 

Yeah, I have (unfortunately) seen this in a match; if you're in a DD trying NOT to be spotted it can give you a heart attack.