Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Speedstang

Game is broken....

11 comments in this topic

Members
445 posts
2,076 battles

This is ridiculous, every match I've attempted to play today has consecutively not loaded, no start battle button..... Seriously? It happens every day, but only twice, now every game? Fix your servers WG..... Can't even play the game....

Members
445 posts
2,076 battles
11 minutes ago, Cruiser_Noshiro said:

Are you using any mods?

Yes, already tried removing them, made no difference.

4 minutes ago, Rolkatsuki said:

and the PC specs of yours too. 

I have ethernet on 110 mbps, there's no reason that should be happening.

[HINON]
Supertester
19,247 posts
12,791 battles

Run a malware scanner, update your drivers, make sure your Direct X is up to date, run a registry cleaner, do a clean reinstall of the game, then if the problem persists open a ticket with the loader logfile and your DX diag.

• Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Members
3,363 posts
12,181 battles

Run the repair tool. That usually solves any issues I have.

[CTF80]
[CTF80]
Members
4,229 posts
10,556 battles

Try a uninstall then reinstall the game.  Sometimes the new updates cause problems like what you're experiencing and the re-install is the only way I've found that fixes it.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,983 posts
7,530 battles

I'd say since it appears to be happening to you, and not the rest of us, the issue isn't WG, it's on your end. Any number of things could be causing it. Just because your net speed can be 110 doesn't mean it is steadily so. It could easily slow down horrifically under any kind of load. Weekends are hard on net systems. Your cpu, ram, and gpu could be throttling each other within the system, or could be malfunctioning. Your ethernet port could be malfunctioning. The list is quite literally endless.

But no, let's just blame WG for everything, up to and including the assassination of JFK, because, reasons.

Alpha Tester
1,275 posts
5,789 battles
50 minutes ago, Speedstang said:

This is ridiculous, every match I've attempted to play today has consecutively not loaded, no start battle button..... Seriously? It happens every day, but only twice, now every game? Fix your servers WG..... Can't even play the game....

have you try to check to see if u got program running while u doing warships or using bandwith?

Members
5,574 posts
7,121 battles

Peeps have been having issue with the newer style updater.

Kill it in taskmanger, and run the game through the WOWS.exe

Sign in to follow this