You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Cpt_Cupcake

Konig Albert replacement

37 comments in this topic

[INTEL]
Members
9,528 posts
27,158 battles
1 hour ago, ElAurens said:

Actually, like many of the older premium ships, the KA has fallen victim to the ever present power creep in WOWS.

The short range of her guns make her nothing but fodder for the British flame thrower BBs, that can hit her at ranges that the KA cannot reply to.

Yep. I stopped playing her because she was too OP, but I haven't picked her up because there is no way to fight a competent UK BB captain who can keep his ship at range.

[ZIPPO]
Members
1,599 posts
3,603 battles
2 hours ago, K538 said:

Why would the KA be replaced?  It's a pretty strong ship, it's only real weakness is that it sees T4 ships and the Orion can eat anything for lunch...

and the Wyoming eats the Orion and the Clemson eats everything because it is the top of the T4 food chain

[TOAST]
Members
958 posts
8,227 battles
2 hours ago, abyssofthetriffid said:

Yes i pay to play.

The konig is now garbage.

If it were possible I would gladly accept your Konig Albert to put next to the one I already have. It's a slightly weaker version of the tech tree t4 battleship...in t3. Mine still prints cheesy krakens, dreadnaughts and fireproofs. :Smile_coin:

[-BRS-]
Members
1,061 posts
8,356 battles
4 hours ago, abyssofthetriffid said:

The konig albert was ruined utterly by wg on its removal its half a ship now.

With all the data mining going on, any "Stealth" nerf would have been caught already. Its still an op ship even vs UK bbs.

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
4,301 posts
1 hour ago, Sidelock said:

Goeben? A Moltke class?.... in T-3?.....uhm...

Schleswig-Holstein, that's my nominee. Dont care if she isn't T-3 material (yeah she's clearly T-2, been a Pre-Dreadnought and all).... i just want to see her.

I really think they out to release a bunch more pre-dreads at Tier 2

[5IN]
Members
83 posts
15,979 battles

If I were a betting man I'd say the next T3 BB will be the HMS Dreadnought, and yes more pre-dreadnoughts would be very cool. 

Edited by TAM_OH

[POP]
Members
1,317 posts
16,548 battles

If WG had any sense they would do a double act and bring out a 2 ship bundle of Goeben and Breslau there is a lot of history there and people would buy something like that for certain.

Supertester
1,496 posts
16 battles

Goeben - Unlikely. Given how Albert turned out, a ship, for all intensive purposes, the same armament but more flexible is not what is needed to be a balanced T3. Having Seydlitz and Yavuz as tier 4 premiums would be my preferred option.

Helgoland could work, but is very similar to Albert in ways, and requires a bit more clubbing with the nerf bat. Heck I regard Nassau as OP because of it's silly reload, so a cloned Nassau may just be the best bet for a T3. But I'll stick to a T4 Seydlitz as the best option for a new low tier German premium BB. 

[-AGW-]
Members
685 posts
3,886 battles

Tier III?

Von der Tann please. Guns, not the best, layout, not great, but speed at Tier III is a real novelty. She needs to be in the game.

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Supertester
7,652 posts
8,016 battles
12 hours ago, abyssofthetriffid said:

Yes i pay to play.

The konig is now garbage.

Actually she’s not. They haven’t changed her at all. And what’s really funny is, you don’t even have Konig Albert. So how would you even know?

• Cool 2

[K-P-M]
Members
1,615 posts
14,462 battles
14 hours ago, abyssofthetriffid said:

The konig albert was ruined utterly by wg on its removal its half a ship now.

Troll.Ignore him.