Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Judge_Doom

Weekends: Which day is good or bad for you?

Weekends: Which day is good or bad for you?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Is 'Saturday' a good day or a bad day for you?

• Good
    • Bad
  2. 2. Is 'Sunday' a good day or a bad day for you?

• Good
    • Bad

10 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
1,609 posts
6,769 battles

Curious what the masses think is their better or worse day to play on the weekends, for me as a co-op main player, it seems if I am going to suffer any losses I usually get them on Saturdays as the teams are usually full of chaos and what appears to be little kids shooting at everything in sight except what they are supposed to be, while Sundays always seem to be a good day, players seems to be more focused on winning and working together.

Thanks for participating and good luck out there!

Members
3,729 posts
15,109 battles

Only difference during the weekend is me going "Who are these guys? I've never seen any of those names before" 9 out of 10 games. Gameplay quality* is the same.

• Cool 1

Members
3,423 posts
8,276 battles

It doesn't matter what day or time.  If bad DD players land on the team then it's most likely going to be a bad ride.  Bad DD players are often the crumbly foundations on which bad teams are built and I've seen them around spoiling the fun virtually 24/7. 

• Cool 1

Members
519 posts
3,437 battles
39 minutes ago, lemekillmister said:

It doesn't matter what day or time.  If bad DD players land on the team then it's most likely going to be a bad ride.  Bad DD players are often the crumbly foundations on which bad teams are built and I've seen them around spoiling the fun virtually 24/7. 

I would also blame cruisers who DONT support those DD's you want to blame or BB's who try to hide behind the same Island ..

Members
3,423 posts
8,276 battles
23 minutes ago, khorender_1 said:

I would also blame cruisers who DONT support those DD's you want to blame or BB's who try to hide behind the same Island ..

I play all three; DDs the best of them all.  Where there are no CVs in the mix, DDs are the critical foundation of teams, good and bad.  That's what I see.

[OO7]
Members
2,092 posts
8,221 battles

On Saturday I usually end with a 70-ish WR and high avg dmg to boot. On Sunday I still get the high damage but my WR is usually about 30%. Unless its today in particular then on top of the really bad WR I detonate three times in a row in three different ships

Members
5,579 posts
3,952 battles
14 minutes ago, FireAndHEspam said:

On Saturday I usually end with a 70-ish WR and high avg dmg to boot. On Sunday I still get the high damage but my WR is usually about 30%. Unless its today in particular then on top of the really bad WR I detonate three times in a row in three different ships

At least you've stocked up some good luck for a while.

Members
400 posts
6,311 battles

I love when I read, no different on weekends. Weekends sucks...........................simple. Usually at night you can get good games with good players who use the comms. Friday night sucks. 

Edited by Buzzardsluck

Members
400 posts
6,311 battles
On 10/8/2017 at 8:15 PM, lemekillmister said:

Agree 100% DDs cam make or break a team. Poor spotting, hiding behind the team. How can you launch torps if your team is in front. I am just starting to plap DDs and my first priority is spotting and capping. I am never behind my team. My damage sucks, But I try and survive to spot and cap. 

Edited by Buzzardsluck

Sign in to follow this