You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SkywhaleExpress

Replays not saving?

5 comments in this topic

[SF-E]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
1,166 posts
13,758 battles

anyone else having an issue where replays aren't showing up anymore? Yes, I have them enabled via Aslains...AND I verified in preferences.xml that the flag is set correctly.

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,663 posts
9,053 battles

Mine are saving and I use Aslain's too.

[SF-E]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
1,166 posts
13,758 battles

Mine were fine until I uninstall/reinstalled after the WG "ReShade" debacle.

[WOLFC]
Members
124 posts
6,917 battles

10 hours ago, SkywhaleExpress said:

anyone else having an issue where replays aren't showing up anymore? Yes, I have them enabled via Aslains...AND I verified in preferences.xml that the flag is set correctly.

Now, this might sound like a stupid question, but do you start World of Warships via a BAT / Batch file? 

I do, and had a problem where most of the time replays didn't record, but sometimes they did.  After a lot of frustration I realised that if I started WoWs via the launcher the replays recorded, but if I used my BAT file (which used the Start command to run WorldOfWarships.exe) the replays did NOT record.

My solution was to make a shortcut to WorldOfWarships.exe and then run the Shortcut in the BAT file. 

and to do that, if the shortcut was in the WoWs folder, the command in the BAT file would be:

Start "" "C:\Games\World_of_Warships\WorldOfWarships.exe.lnk"

I have no idea if that will help you SkywhaleExpress, but maybe it will help someone in the future who finds this post by searching.

And if that person is reading this post now: Hello from October 2017 and I hope WoWs is still being played and enjoyed in your future :Smile_Default:

Members
37 posts
1,819 battles

after I installed latest mxstat mine started saving in games\wow\mxstat\replays

for some reason it moved them there.  unsure if this helps you.