Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
knightfaII

Shipyard junkies Recruiting new members.

6 comments in this topic

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
216 posts
7,926 battles

SYJ recruiting!! Come join us and build the base together unlock the perks and discounts that come with upgrading the base, don't let your oil go to waste. We already have built the V, VI, VII and VIII ship yard and the American research center. Fun, Chilled, Friendly group of people. Looking for experienced players with at least 1 Tier X  to grow the clan. Only requirement is you be active and have 1 Tier X, there's always someone playing. We do monthly Damage contests for premium time, doubloons, and premium ships. Please submit your applications in game, clan tag is SYJ, or send me a message here, Looking forward to meeting all who apply. Discord preferred but not required. NA server 

SYJ_Screen.png

Edited by knightfaII

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
216 posts
7,926 battles

Only 2 spots left, there going fast, clan battles are starting to heat up!!!!!

SYJ.png

Members
1 post
2,152 battles

A friend and I are looking for a new clan. The one that we are in only a few people have a X ship. My friend has a X DD,BB and just got the Minitor. I will have the Des Moines very soon and I am working on the American bbs now. I have the T8 ship now. Let me know if you have room still. We use Discord as well. 

Edited by OpethFan