Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
MakuAkizuki

Conqueror need nerf!

27 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
4,438 battles

59da63e929d4f_QQ20171009011907.png.539641f7a21950f38c1da074e574d0bb.png

Today, I went to sea with a lovely Shima. Suddenly a Conqueror said to me, "you're Akizuki, how can you be Shimakaze?" Never mind. Let me help you become Akizuki." and he rudely snatched my two torpedo tubes.

59da64098c0c2_QQ20171009014016.png.7f5e1e058335a627729518ede8113326.png

• Cool 2

Members
150 posts
2,332 battles

To be honest, this probably would've happened if you had been hit by any other battleship. Still, the fact that there is a battleship that has the concealment of a cruiser, somewhat maneuverable, has aa that can rival a Montana, a heal that can restore most of the damage they take,the best HE in the game,an inpenetrable citadel, and armor that can bounce anything but a Yamato shell at an angle is a problem. That's not even accounting for captain skills and upgrades

[HYDRA]
Members
500 posts
2,513 battles

It is basically a middle finger to anything in the game.  It can do the normal BB thing of nuking cruisers, only now from ninja stealth, it can murder DDs quite easily, and it can burn down any BB who thinks angling works.  The last time I checked, it wasn't to bad against planes, and good luck to any CV who gets hit with even one salvo from this thing.

• Cool 1

[SEP]
Members
1,019 posts
8,386 battles
Just now, Drago_Ryder said:

We will when it does get a few nerfs.

K, keep spamming the forum then lol

Members
831 posts
1,260 battles
16 minutes ago, Pata1985 said:

K, keep spamming the forum then lol

"conq is balanced" ecks dee

Edited by MeKanism

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,892 posts
1,338 battles
19 minutes ago, Pata1985 said:

Please stop with all the "Conq need nerf" posts.

That was my thought.  You mean the other 3 or 4 other active threads on it aren't enough?

[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

Hahahaha! :Smile_veryhappy:

That is funny.

[CUTIE]
Beta Testers
4,279 posts
7,897 battles

Did that with the Lion to a Fletcher a few days ago, there was no salt in the chat but I know that guy felt his game was ruined just 4 minutes in because I landed a lucky shot from 16km on him. Fun and engaging, keep it up WG.

Members
280 posts
36 minutes ago, mavfin87 said:

That was my thought.  You mean the other 3 or 4 other active threads on it aren't enough?

Apparently not, since its still the same low skill, op, tailor made potato friendly ship ever released by WG.

[NEWB]
Members
47 posts
1,528 battles

I guess it will be nerfed when the GK loose its FU-armor and brutal AP and Hydro...

Just a joke but thats become boring...

Not even good arguments... Only salt and a hatepost after hit by a lucky HE.

When i get 1cent for every torp-wall that blew me out of the water i could buy some nice premium ships here and EU.

Members
150 posts
2,332 battles
36 minutes ago, Tiracel said:

I guess it will be nerfed when the GK loose its FU-armor and brutal AP and Hydro...

Just a joke but thats become boring...

Not even good arguments... Only salt and a hatepost after hit by a lucky HE.

When i get 1cent for every torp-wall that blew me out of the water i could buy some nice premium ships here and EU.

The GK can be citadeled at long range, turns like a steel fridge, has the worst range of all the tier X bbs,is literally the largest ship in the game and has the worst torp reduction. The only things it has going for it are the secondaries, health, hydro and AP. 

Edited by Drago_Ryder

[HINON]
Supertester
7,524 posts
7,587 battles
20 minutes ago, Drago_Ryder said:

The GK can be citadeled at long range, turns like a steel fridge, has the worst range of all the tier X bbs,is literally the largest ship in the game and has the worst torp reduction. The only things it has going for it are the secondaries, health, hydro and AP. 

Your highest BB is Tirp, and your highest tree BB is Nagato. So tell me, how do you know how any of the tier 10 BBs play?

Members
1,640 posts
7,482 battles
3 minutes ago, renegadestatuz said:

Your highest BB is Tirp, and your highest tree BB is Nagato. So tell me, how do you know how any of the tier 10 BBs play?

I have 2 T10 BBs and T9 in another line. I believe Conquerer is not acceptable in her current state.

Members
150 posts
2,332 battles
37 minutes ago, renegadestatuz said:

Videos, the wiki, stats that are readily available in the game, the forums, and a few other things. Just because I have only gotten to tier 7-8 in terms of battleships doesn't mean I do not do research on each individual ship.Beside's I was only giving tthe weaknessess of the GK to someone who said she was as OP as the conqueror. That being said, I assume that they aren't supposed to camp at the back of the map and take potshots at max range. Correct me if I am wrong.

Edited by Drago_Ryder

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

No to the Nerf  !  followed by sarcasm:   I say buff it up more smaller Cit, heavier Armor,Longer secondary range/with 35% better chance of fire and It has a 24 pt captain.Maybe every time it gets a Citadel hit on an enemy the British national anthem plays for all in game to hear. ending with Humor

Beta Testers
1,865 posts
19,084 battles
3 hours ago, AKlZUKI said:

59da63e929d4f_QQ20171009011907.png.539641f7a21950f38c1da074e574d0bb.png

Today, I went to sea with a lovely Shima. Suddenly a Conqueror said to me, "you're Akizuki, how can you be Shimakaze?" Never mind. Let me help you become Akizuki." and he rudely snatched my two torpedo tubes.

59da64098c0c2_QQ20171009014016.png.7f5e1e058335a627729518ede8113326.png

NOPE  ! ! !

[PLPT]
Members
9,915 posts
10,450 battles

I dont seem to care about them... but in my HIndy Or Zao or even MOskva, I tend to stay far from them and burn them like they do my team..
Yeah the fire chance is the highest of BBs and the HE alpha is decent., almost OP... but ten threads of nerf the CONQ a day is just silly...

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this