You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

6 comments in this topic

Members
26 posts
13,614 battles

The super container has returned to its once in 500 mode. Also how many port and capt. spot do I need? If I could sell them back it would make sense but now I have more than a reasonable person can use. Please loosen up on the super again and limit the spots.

• Cool 1

[SCCC]
Members
705 posts
5,503 battles

I agree that super containers should be slightly more frequent with better rewards. When I say better rewards I am talking about larger amounts of combat flags, credits or free XP. I understand that WGing cannot just give away premium ships left, right and center but it would be nice to feel excitement when opening the daily containers again. Also, I still with I could buy the standard combat flags with credits. One can only dream, right?

[NEMO]
[NEMO]
Members
756 posts
6,982 battles

Even if the SC's are rare, the least WG could do is remove the useless mods like "Hydro search mod 1" or "Damage control party mod 1".

Personally, I liked it when you had a good chance of getting 250 combat flags from a SC. Some of those flags are hard to come by...

Alpha Tester
1,071 posts
4,506 battles

This is the third 'there's not enough super containers w/ free ships' thread of this month. It isn't that I disagree, but I if you guys consolidated your complaints into one thread they would probably have more of an impact on the developers. The search feature is your friend.

Members
37 posts
1,819 battles
On 10/8/2017 at 10:14 AM, Turbotush said:

Now when a SC shows up (and it's not often), I cringe.

Yep I look forward to 100 (or 250) Hotel Yankee "Ramming" flags or another 10 to 20 Captain spots