You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
mustangman6579

Now entering the 10th month

22 comments in this topic

[SALT]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
3,660 posts
2,671 battles
10 minutes ago, mustangman6579 said:

And only 1 super container to be found. 

GG
Working as intended. 

What if I told you I took a 3 month hiatus, came back and got 2 in a row the 2nd week back? Joking aside, I really did. One was a nice 1000 gold, the other, Radar Module 2. At least it was one of the useful modules.

• Cool 1

[FYL]
Members
610 posts
5,504 battles

uhm, you definitely doing something wrong, there is yamamoto campaign where you can earn up to 8 supercontainers, than there was 2nd anniversary event where you will receive a supercontainer for every T10 you own....

• Cool 1

[5D5]
Members
2,286 posts
14,362 battles
2 hours ago, nothere01 said:

uhm, you definitely doing something wrong, there is yamamoto campaign where you can earn up to 8 supercontainers, than there was 2nd anniversary event where you will receive a supercontainer for every T10 you own....

^^^ This ^^^

• Cool 1

[SSBN]
[SSBN]
Members
303 posts
5,186 battles

I've only been playing the game since April and I've gotten 6. Although the last two months have been super containerless.  

[NEMO]
[NEMO]
Members
756 posts
6,974 battles

The chance of receiving a SC is greatly reduced if you aren't opting for "Try your luck" every time.

That being said, i have much better use for the flags and camo than yet another Hydro mod 1, so I rarely do the TYL option...

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,454 posts
11,762 battles

Just got one in more credits selection, 100 speed flags. My 3rd in 30 days.

[PSP]
Members
6,283 posts
8,912 battles
32 minutes ago, Thraxian said:

The chance of receiving a SC is greatly reduced if you aren't opting for "Try your luck" every time.

That being said, i have much better use for the flags and camo than yet another Hydro mod 1, so I rarely do the TYL option...

I once kept a running total of items that I obtained from the regular selection of containers and those obtained from "try your luck." I did this for 50 containers both ways. "Try your luck" definitely came out ahead when total signal flags were taken into account as the supercontainers oftentimes yielded 25-100 flags. However, the supercontainer signal flags were only those giving Commander XP, etc., so if you are relying on containers to keep a diverse selection of signal flags stocked then you are probably better off going the regular route. I've also gotten several commander reserve and ship slots from regular containers, which benefits me greatly as I play for free but I've never received any of these from a supercontainer. 

[NEMO]
[NEMO]
Members
756 posts
6,974 battles
Just now, Snargfargle said:

I once kept a running total of items that I obtained from the regular selection of containers and those obtained from "try your luck." I did this for 50 containers both ways. "Try your luck" definitely came out ahead when total signal flags were taken into account as the supercontainers oftentimes yielded 25-100 flags. However, the supercontainer signal flags were only those giving Commander XP, etc., so if you are relying on containers to keep a diverse selection of signal flags stocked then you are probably better off going the regular route. I've also gotten several commander reserve and ship slots from regular containers, which benefits me greatly as I play for free but I've never received any of these from a supercontainer. 

I've been tracking all my containers on a spreadsheet

Back when they introduced SC's, I got 250 India Xray flags twice in one week. They changed the rewards that December...

Just this weekend, I received another 100 India Xray flags in a Yamamoto container...

[KMS2]
Members
189 posts
5,028 battles

Going on an 80+ container dry streak that dates back to July. Can confirm.

[NEMO]
[NEMO]
Members
756 posts
6,974 battles
33 minutes ago, PolarWolf32 said:

Going on an 80+ container dry streak that dates back to July. Can confirm.

I had two dry spells that lasted 4 months each.

[NZS]
370 posts
9,057 battles

My luck is so bad with the SC gambling.  And yet I gamely continue.

[SF-3]
Members
1,531 posts
8,127 battles
1 hour ago, awiggin said:

389 containers opened since I last saw an SC....to me they are simply a myth...:Smile_teethhappy:

Thats horrific luck. As others have said, using TYL nets you better chances. I think using TYL my total is about 3.5% of TYL containers are super containers. This is after hundreds of openings.

If you had 389 TYL containers you should have got about 13.5 SC. Demand a refund! :Smile-_tongue:

Members
18,241 posts
5,215 battles

I got 2 in one week a couple weeks ago, couple months after the last one.

Got the DC upgrade, and 100 Ouroboros signals.

[5D3]
1,156 posts
4,414 battles
On 10/8/2017 at 11:39 AM, awiggin said:

389 containers opened since I last saw an SC....to me they are simply a myth...:Smile_teethhappy:

I've opened roughly over 600 containers this year(average 2 a day) and I've only seen one SC

On 10/8/2017 at 2:23 AM, nothere01 said:

Um, that's not how this works. Those are missions. 

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
402 posts
4,267 battles

I haven't had SC in awhile, but my first regular crate gave me 50k credits, one port slot, and 4 reserve slots..I'd like to complain, but I can't!