Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Iris_

Battered and Surrounded Hak & Helpful DDs stand together.

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

85
[ARP]
Members
994 posts
6,141 battles

Hello guys, It's fairly rare to ever see destroyers smoke up the carrier but this is one of those closer games where every bit mattered.
For those aspiring to be great CV players, remember to always get closer to the team, don't be afraid!
(I derpped a lot of drops but dont mind it)

 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,520
[O7]
Members
4,933 posts
8,945 battles

I can't remember what the intro music was from, but it's definitely not from that anime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,377
[RLGN]
Members
8,240 posts
17,222 battles

Nice.

 

Unfortunately, all getting close ever gets me is dead.

 

The only time I dare to get close is a SE start on Solomons and a NE start on New Dawn.

 

Anything else is just a quick trip back to port.

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
445 posts
2,076 battles
57 minutes ago, Iris_ said:

Hello guys, It's fairly rare to ever see destroyers smoke up the carrier but this is one of those closer games where every bit mattered.
For those aspiring to be great CV players, remember to always get closer to the team, don't be afraid!
(I derpped a lot of drops but dont mind it)

 

Dang. It's amazing what a team working in unison can do. :cap_wander:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
445 posts
2,076 battles
Just now, Estimated_Prophet said:

Nice.

 

Unfortunately, all getting close ever gets me is dead.

 

The only time I dare to get close is a SE start on Solomonsa and a NE start on New Dawn.

 

Anything else is just a quick trip back to port.

You definitely want to be close. The key is to anticipate where the enemy fleet is moving and stay a step ahead, though admittedly if your team manages to all die at once that only gets you killed faster. However, the majority of the time it greatly helps, as you can get strikes out much faster. Some specific maps are somewhat of a death trap depending on which way ships are moving, it just all depends on the situation. You always want to be as close as safely possible.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,377
[RLGN]
Members
8,240 posts
17,222 battles
4 minutes ago, Speedstang said:

You always want to be as close as safely possible.

 

Even though true; harsh experience has taught me that the only person I can trust when driving a CV is me. Expecting competence out of 11 other players is also a quick trip back to port.

 

The occasional exceptions aside, (and there have been a few low-tier CV games where myself and another CV driver absolutely terrorized the Reds,) I have more faith in the Reds being competent that I've ever had in most Green teams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
85
[ARP]
Members
994 posts
6,141 battles
On 10/7/2017 at 6:28 PM, Pulicat said:

I can't remember what the intro music was from, but it's definitely not from that anime.

it's cytus - Saika (hidden version), it says in the desc of the video i believe.

Edit: OH intro, it's Colors - flow from code geass

Edited by Iris_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
85
[ARP]
Members
994 posts
6,141 battles
6 hours ago, Speedstang said:

Dang. It's amazing what a team working in unison can do. :cap_wander:

What im so surprised about is that these are 2 random players i didn't even talk to in text chat, but they honestly changed my view on most players.
They aren't unicum/blunicums as well, but they make judgement calls like one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×