Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Your_Ship_Is_On_Fire

My worst loss yet

14 comments in this topic

[TBOW]
Members
1,263 posts
10,726 battles

Need to see what was left on the other team.  Did you do everything you could and 1 or 2 of them survived or did you kill 4 and the rest survived?

[RKLES]
Members
7,239 posts
9,038 battles

Yeah I have been there before, you have magnificent damage total, have some kills, things going well and your team fails to be able to save the base even when they outnumber the enemy in cap lol.

[SCCC]
Members
1,132 posts
5,769 battles

My highest damage games were all defeats.:cap_fainting:

• Cool 1

[OO7]
Beta Testers
621 posts
7,037 battles
38 minutes ago, EpicFlails said:

3Tnj1W4.jpg

I feel your pain brother

SiNLfBI.jpg

36 minutes ago, gcangel82 said:

Need to see what was left on the other team.  Did you do everything you could and 1 or 2 of them survived or did you kill 4 and the rest survived?

You seem to think a single person can make up for a team of complete incompetent's.

They can't. 

[O7]
Members
4,933 posts
8,981 battles

Well, to be fair it's more common for high damage to be losses. This is because there is a lot of enemies to do damage to because none of your allies have done any, being dead already. It's a fine line to swing this kind of game from a loss to a win even with the individual work done.

Members
554 posts
2,982 battles

Thought my 220k damage loss was pretty bad a couple days ago. Granted I cant see your team list but in my case we got stomped. They still had 7 ships left.

Members
519 posts
3,437 battles
46 minutes ago, grizzly95 said:

I feel your pain brother

SiNLfBI.jpg

You seem to think a single person can make up for a team of complete incompetent's.

They can't. 

wow Where did they say what you are suggesting ? I didn't read it that way at all .....

[LOU1]
Members
3,072 posts
8,161 battles

346,505 will move you up to 15th globally for max damage out of 4,410 players on ShipComrade.  (You are currently 248th with 335,721).  The good thing is that there is no way you should feel bad about that game.  It goes in that category of "nothing you could do".

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,193 posts
11,707 battles
2 hours ago, gcangel82 said:

Doesn't matter.  He did 335k damage.  Losing that had to hurt his soul.

[OO7]
Beta Testers
621 posts
7,037 battles
2 hours ago, khorender_1 said:

wow Where did they say what you are suggesting ? I didn't read it that way at all .....

It was quite clearly implied that despite clearing doing the lions share of the work for the game (300k games don't grow on trees), he did not do enough so he should not be complaining.

Which is just false, when you have games like this, it is usually because the rest of your team is so woefully incompetent that you are the only one doing any damage. 

Members
519 posts
3,437 battles
10 minutes ago, grizzly95 said:

It was quite clearly implied that despite clearing doing the lions share of the work for the game (300k games don't grow on trees), he did not do enough so he should not be complaining.

Which is just false, when you have games like this, it is usually because the rest of your team is so woefully incompetent that you are the only one doing any damage

Ahh ok because I took it as your last sentence  that I have in bold , but I see your point...

Sign in to follow this