Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ZARDOZ_II

Soung glitching

4 comments in this topic

[4HIM]
Members
1,806 posts
4,086 battles

Don't know what it is, but from time to time the sound glitches on me big time.  Sounds like someone is sitting at a console switching it on and off.  Makes trying to play a CV even more difficult than it already is.  You also miss a lot of warnings about things like torps.  I can't seem to find a pattern to it though.  And I can restart the game and it doesn't go away.  Even restarted the PC, same thing.  It's like the sound goes on and off.  It REALLY is distracting at best.  And makes some ships unplayable at worst.  This has happened more than once and it doesn't seem like restarting helps anything.   

[SYN]
Members
234 posts
3,652 battles

It's happened to me, too.  I thought that my computer was having memory problems or some sort.  I'm not an IT person, so I usually try doing what you did.  Restart my computer, restart game, etc.

Members
687 posts
3,667 battles

Update your computer audio SW/HW?  Switch to a different computer if you have one? Tried changing the settings in the WoWS port screen?  Try a support ticket?  Sounds like its awful, my sympathies.

• Cool 1

[SYN]
Members
234 posts
3,652 battles
2 minutes ago, surratus said:

Update your computer audio SW/HW?  Switch to a different computer if you have one? Tried changing the settings in the WoWS port screen?  Try a support ticket?  Sounds like its awful, my sympathies.

Thanks for the possible solutions.  It only happened to me a couple of times, so I didn't think it was a game glitch.  I'll try your ideas first then ticket, if it continues.

Sign in to follow this