Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Fletcher7_1944

Camo opinion "poll"

4 comments in this topic

[WOLF9]
Members
3,251 posts

So, who do ya'll think has the best looking permanent camo?

Personally, I think it's the "Congratulations- New Orleans" camo that just appeared in my port one day.  Very handsome, and it looks really nice on the ship.

First runner up would be the NY's Pirate camo.  (VERY jealous of those who got this...)

Wild card is NY's "icicle" permanent camo.  I just think it looks neat- the ship is ringed with what look like icicles or shark's teeth.

Both Texas' Stars and Stripes, and Oktober Revolution's  Krasny Oktyabr are bold, loud, and obnoxious- and that appeals to me also.  They fit both of those ships to a T,lol.  Not really Best Looking material- just brash and loud, in a good way.   The Krazny camo reminds me of the Halloween camos a lil bit.

I'd be perfectly willing to buy a Great White Fleet camo for the low tier USN ships.  I know some have it, but only on the stock hulls( which uniformly suck).

[4HIM]
Members
1,813 posts
4,116 battles

I really do wish they'd redo the TX camo to be more like the Lone Star TX flag though.  It really would look cool.  The "Stars & Stripes" camo is truly loud and a bit over the top.  But the TX flag could be far simpler to do and would match the TX theme.  

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,883 posts
10,671 battles

I actually think pretty much all of the permanent camo's that I have seen are sort of lame/boring/bad. That one for the NY with the icicles or sharks teeth(whatever) is fugly. And what is up with New Mexico's paisley tie camo? Overall the blueish swish camo for the USN BB's isn't too bad.

I kind of like the regular Type 6 you have to buy for doubloons each match (sort of Zebra stripe like). That looks pretty good on most ships. The standard Type 1 and Type 2 camo's you buy with silver actually look decent on some ships. One of those special camo's you win Ocean Sould I think it was sort of looked decent too.

Sign in to follow this