You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
__Jynx__

Looking for a challange

16 comments in this topic

[STW-A]
Members
45 posts
9,919 battles

So I've been slowly better and am wanting to surround myself with better players to learn from. 5 Tier 10 ships and a bunch of 9's ready to advance. Mostly play upper tier games. I love Cruiser and Destroyers and some Battleship. I don't play CV unless I'm trying to clear a mission. Looking for serious to semi-serious clan to learn and run with. Maturity is a plus +!

Current clan are a good bunch of guys, I just want to take my game up a notch to the next level.

[ARP]
Members
994 posts
6,153 battles

Hello Jynx,

Would you consider joining a SL Team? It's community hosted clan war at T8 and you can learn a lot from the teamplay that goes on.
If you are interested in a clan that's working to improve its player base everyday, take a look at ARP! Here's the discord link: https://discord.gg/M5jhzB4
And the ARP Forum post:

Iris_

Members
1,564 posts
9,984 battles
54 minutes ago, Eric_Von_Hess said:

I'm sure glad you're not in our clan 

You seem to enjoy insulting OPs. This is the second post today where you are trashing someone. This is a violation of the forum rules. 

[STW-A]
Members
45 posts
9,919 battles
6 hours ago, Eric_Von_Hess said:

I'm sure glad you're not in our clan 

And don't worry. If the way you conduct business is to flame ppl on the forums for seemingly nothing than you can rest assured I want NOTHING to do with "your" clan mate. But thanks for your valuable feedback. 

[STW-A]
Members
45 posts
9,919 battles
6 hours ago, Iris_ said:

Hello Jynx,

Would you consider joining a SL Team? It's community hosted clan war at T8 and you can learn a lot from the teamplay that goes on.
If you are interested in a clan that's working to improve its player base everyday, take a look at ARP! Here's the discord link: https://discord.gg/M5jhzB4
And the ARP Forum post:

Iris_

Not sure what a SL team is. My main concern here is, I'm not into the whole anime thing and seeing a clan based off of anime raises concerns for me. If this is a clan that isn't saying "POI" to each other every ten seconds I'm willing to learn from ya'all. 

• Cool 1

[KSC]
Members
34 posts
4,088 battles

Jynx - give me a shout, we can come to an arrangement for our clan.

Relaxed but competitive.

• Cool 1

[ARP]
Members
994 posts
6,153 battles
5 hours ago, __Jynx__ said:

Not sure what a SL team is. My main concern here is, I'm not into the whole anime thing and seeing a clan based off of anime raises concerns for me. If this is a clan that isn't saying "POI" to each other every ten seconds I'm willing to learn from ya'all. 

I'll be honest, we most likely will not be the clan for you. ARP has a lot of anime related memes and stuff.
If you are serious about improving yourself, Please check out SF, they are a very competitive team that will work on getting all players to play their best. Good luck hunting.

Iris_

• Cool 1

[STW-A]
Members
45 posts
9,919 battles
2 hours ago, Iris_ said:

I'll be honest, we most likely will not be the clan for you. ARP has a lot of anime related memes and stuff.
If you are serious about improving yourself, Please check out SF, they are a very competitive team that will work on getting all players to play their best. Good luck hunting.

Iris_

I appreciate the honesty and thank you for replying. I'm not against anime, just not "in" to it. See you out there :cap_like:

[-ARP-]
Members
292 posts
13,982 battles

__Jynx__, If you want give Jolly Rogers a shot. we are seriously looking for players with Tier 10s and active players (as we do not know when clan battles will happen) (time block like how team battles were). We play on teamspeak so I hope that works for you. and we do skirmish's with other clans on a weekly basis on the training room. I must ask... why are you leaving your clan... CULT?

[STW-A]
Members
45 posts
9,919 battles
6 hours ago, _Bunyan_ said:

__Jynx__, If you want give Jolly Rogers a shot. we are seriously looking for players with Tier 10s and active players (as we do not know when clan battles will happen) (time block like how team battles were). We play on teamspeak so I hope that works for you. and we do skirmish's with other clans on a weekly basis on the training room. I must ask... why are you leaving your clan... CULT?

Like I said, I'm want to take my game up a notch. I like the guys in CULT, but lately their numbers are falling waaaay down. Only a few online at any time. I like being able to division and it's not happening. I also want to learn from really good players so I'm looking for a place with both good players, more activity and a willingness to teach. This isn't a surprise to anyone in CULT, I've been vocal about it

[STW-A]
Members
45 posts
9,919 battles

So alas comes the problem with trying to get into a competitive clan when you overall stats are keeping you down. It's a conundrum in this game to play with better players and learn from them when you can't actually join up with them because you don't win enough, or do enough average damage, or kill enough per game. So I'd like to point out some things that have attributed to my lackluster win rate %

• Installed and played game for over a year along with WoT and never really got into the strategies and specs of ships until I was 2k + games in.
  • Have been in "casual" clans that don't care about stats but just want to "hang out." If you look at my stats solo vs divisioned, you'll see a very low WR within a division. I'm played many games with players that love to yolo, tunnel vision etc..... 
  • Have an aggressive playstyle that doesn't fit many of the ships I've been grinding. Although I was able to tone down the aggressiveness to fit the ship I was trying to grind, the "fun factor" of those ships made the game not so fun to play. I believe gaming to be a form of pleasure not pain. Although I can adapt to others playstyles and strategies, my "goto" is being aggressive. That lately has led to my downslide in WR because the new meta in the game if for BB's to play the borders of the maps. When I've tried to do what I think should be done and push and bully, I pay the high price because I'm the only one the enemy can shoot at easily because the rest of my team is protecting the borders of the map.

I'm not ashamed to say it, I've been turned down from 2 of the top rated clans for my potato stats. And I admit, I do more bad than good sometimes. But I've had good moments. Hell I had a top 15 overall damage done on the NA server for a tier 3 ship. <crickets> But I'm not going to stop trying until I can be with a clan that I can learn from. But I'm going to keep on keeping on. I don't want to have a long resume of clans associated with my name so I'm not taking random invites or clans that don't meet my criteria of having a good player pool that are 1) active 2) willing to teach 3) aren't POI boi's.  

[-ARP-]
Members
292 posts
13,982 battles

I would like to have you in our clan. If you stuck on joining a top clan... then I currently can not offer you that. but if you want to help us become atop clan.. that is your option. If your very adamant on joining a current top clan then 1. we are not your choice, 2. they are very picky and I'm sorry you will never reach your goal.  I know I will never make it in a top clan as I have way too many games to fix my WR.  I would have to start a new account with all that I have learned and then I will have a WR of 60%+.  Give us a shot and I'm sure you will like our clan.