You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Zaydin

Disciples of the Master is recruiting! (Casual and newbie friendly)

12 comments in this topic

[DOTM]
Beta Testers
421 posts
5,682 battles

So long story short, I started up a clan very recently. Only member is myself right now but I'm looking for people who want to join and chip in to developing the clans base and maybe play together. Hit me up if you want to join.

I have a Discord server to use for voice chat if people are interested, as well.

No requirements to join aside from be respectful to other clan members and other players.

[DOTM]
Beta Testers
421 posts
5,682 battles

Suppose I shouldn't be surprised I haven't gotten any nibbles yet but I can't give up. Would love to get some other members.

[DOTM]
Beta Testers
421 posts
5,682 battles

Well, I got the Tier V boathouse built in the naval base, so there's that.

[DOTM]
Beta Testers
421 posts
5,682 battles

Why am I bothering? Only got one nibble and then silence from that person...

[DOTM]
Beta Testers
421 posts
5,682 battles

Really wish I was better at selling myself. Might have had more luck over the past few weeks in getting recruits.

[BB22]
Members
37 posts
6,926 battles

I started a clan and have five, and I use this term loosely, members.  If you have any luck getting close to seven I would consider merging to at least play a Clan battle or two.  I can guarantee two moving with me, family.  Good luck in your quest and adventures.

Gopher

[DOTM]
Beta Testers
421 posts
5,682 battles
On 10/24/2017 at 0:05 AM, Golden_Gopher said:

I started a clan and have five, and I use this term loosely, members.  If you have any luck getting close to seven I would consider merging to at least play a Clan battle or two.  I can guarantee two moving with me, family.  Good luck in your quest and adventures.

Gopher

I have literally no one else in my clan right now and it's not looking to change any time soon.

[DOTM]
Beta Testers
421 posts
5,682 battles

I would disband my clan by now if I knew how to do so.

[DOTM]
Beta Testers
421 posts
5,682 battles

So am I just a crappy salesman or do people prefer clans where everything is already sitting there for them versus working on earning it?

[WOLF6]
Members
676 posts
3,822 battles

I think you have to satisfy some niche other than “I made a clan, please come join.”

That’s kind of what we did for the Lone Wolves.  Started with one clan with the concept that it’s for people who want to solo play and don’t want to be in a clan.

2 months later we are 13 clans with 340 members.  13 times people have been willing to join a clan with nothing and build up the naval base.

Edited by wtfovr