Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CipherLock

Kii camouflage question

3 comments in this topic

Members
7 posts
2,954 battles

Is there any way to show the standard green premium camouflage and model but still use the Kobayashi camo bonuses?

I've been poking around with the unpacker, tried changing the Kobayashi primitive files with the Kii 1944 files, rename them and put the necessary folders and files in res_mods, but it doesn't seem to work.

Thank you.

[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

Far as I know, you cannot.

[KOOKS]
[KOOKS]
Members
449 posts
1,965 battles
14 hours ago, CipherLock said:

Is there any way to show the standard green premium camouflage and model but still use the Kobayashi camo bonuses?

I've been poking around with the unpacker, tried changing the Kobayashi primitive files with the Kii 1944 files, rename them and put the necessary folders and files in res_mods, but it doesn't seem to work.

Thank you.

I had the same question asked on the EU modding forum weeks ago, with no reply. Looked in to it as well. Problem is that the Kobayashi camo is a permoflage while the regular one is a camo. I wonder if it is possible to dig up the permoflages number somewhere then manually add a section to to camo XML file. Not sure, and didn't have time to test it out more. Good luck though.

Sign in to follow this