Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Kousatsu

Didn't receive Makoto Kobayashi Camo.

20 comments in this topic

[O7]
Beta Testers, Supertester
6,399 posts
7,375 battles

c006878773.jpg

82a0729a83.jpg

I clearly played the KII - in co-op but on the portal it says: 

d37f3382a5.png

It requires me to have the KII not the ultimate or whatever versions. I did not unlock any mission on the side under combat missions or challenges to earn this camo. This mission is active until Dec. 31st and I did not receive it, so obviously the mission is bugged, I have also restarted and even switched ports+disabled mods. No camo.

I have asked support and they said:

Upon checking your account record you have no record of finishing the Makoto Kobayashi Mission. Also I cannot see any records of tokens from your account. For this you can no longer finish this mission.

Without evidence of any Makoto Kobayashi activity being associated with your account, we cannot help you regarding this matter.

I cannot "complete" the mission if it is not being triggered properly, I have essentially completed the mission and I would either like the mission to be manually triggered for me or the KII Camo Makoto Kobayashi credited to my account.

I do not think support will be able to help me in this case... at least that is what I believe.

I was gifted the KII if that helps but why should that matter? Am I not getting content just because I myself didn't pay?

[O7]
6,399 posts
7,375 battles
2 minutes ago, Combined_Fleet_HQ said:

the real issue is that you have a Kii....

...why? what heresy compels you?

It was gifted and why not? It's not a bad ship lol

Members
1,148 posts
4,262 battles
Just now, Zakuul said:

It was gifted and why not? It's not a bad ship lol

privileged uniscum

and yeah its not a bad ship, but it has all the things I didn't need in an Amagi and sacrificed all the things I wanted in my Amagi... 

[O7]
6,399 posts
7,375 battles
Just now, Combined_Fleet_HQ said:

privileged uniscum

and yeah its not a bad ship, but it has all the things I didn't need in an Amagi and sacrificed all the things I wanted in my Amagi... 

The torps are a nice touch.

The torpedo reduction I could really care less about, it's the citadel that makes this ship not exactly better than say an Alabama.

Members
1,148 posts
4,262 battles
Just now, Zakuul said:

The torps are a nice touch.

The torpedo reduction I could really care less about, it's the citadel that makes this ship not exactly better than say an Alabama.

I read your comment and reply with a "meh"

[O7]
6,399 posts
7,375 battles
Just now, Combined_Fleet_HQ said:

I read your comment and reply with a "meh"

your face is a meh :cap_haloween:

[LOU1]
Members
3,064 posts
8,155 battles
50 minutes ago, Zakuul said:

I cannot "complete" the mission if it is not being triggered properly, I have essentially completed the mission and I would either like the mission to be manually triggered for me or the KII Camo Makoto Kobayashi credited to my account.

I do not think support will be able to help me in this case... at least that is what I believe.

I was gifted the KII if that helps but why should that matter? Am I not getting content just because I myself didn't pay?

Did you tell support that you were gifted the ship?

Also, I assume you checked the port view options in the lower right (gear) of your port screen?  Other users thought they had not received the camo, but were told they need to enable viewing through that gear menu to see it.

Edited by ExploratorOne

[O7]
6,399 posts
7,375 battles
Just now, ExploratorOne said:

Did you tell support that you were gifted the ship?

Also, I assume you checked the port view options in the lower right (gear) of your port screen?  Other users thought they had not received the camo, but were told they need to enable viewing through that gear menu to see it.

It should not matter if I received it as a gift, I got credited the ship in the game so I see no reason.

If I would have to pay myself for it to unlock the camo that's actually pretty scummy.....

[LOU1]
Members
3,064 posts
8,155 battles
1 minute ago, Zakuul said:

It should not matter if I received it as a gift, I got credited the ship in the game so I see no reason.

If I would have to pay myself for it to unlock the camo that's actually pretty scummy.....

I was just thinking that there may be an issue with the token being credited to you.

[NDA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester
5,479 posts
4,069 battles
8 minutes ago, ExploratorOne said:

Zakuul has the camouflage visibility enabled (second screenshot). I think the problem is that the camouflage mission isn't activating even though they have the Kii.

@OP: This seems like a pretty serious issue. I don't know why Support can't just credit the camouflage to your account. You have the Kii and you've won one battle with it. The screenshots should be more than enough evidence.

[LOU1]
Members
3,064 posts
8,155 battles
Just now, Panbun said:

Zakuul has the camouflage visibility enabled (second screenshot). I think the problem is that the camouflage mission isn't activating even though they have the Kii.

@OP: This seems like a pretty serious issue. I don't know why Support can't just credit the camouflage to your account. You have the Kii and you've won one battle with it. The screenshots should be more than enough evidence.

That's not good that it is enabled but not showing/received, especially if the issue is treated dismissively by support.  Surprised support can't see the battles played.  Wonder if someone like @Pigeon_of_War could be of some help...

[O7]
6,399 posts
7,375 battles
1 minute ago, Panbun said:

I just talked to Pigeon and he pointed out this:

unknown.png

Notice at the bottom, Makoto Kobayashi Camo Mission

Then you go to this part

d37f3382a5.png

Where it says you just need the KII to complete the mission which is confusing and conflicting statement to the above. Not only I am confused about this now I'm out of a Camo I was excited for. 

[NDA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester
5,479 posts
4,069 battles

Thanks, that explains it. I thought the camouflage came directly with the bundle, not as a reward from a mission.

So I guess that means if you want the camouflage mission, you'll have to pay $70. Ouch...

Edited by Panbun

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7 posts
3,857 battles

On the right bottom corner hit that setting button and go and check SHOW KOBAYASHI watever his name is camo to be visible... problem solved. there you go

[O7]
6,399 posts
7,375 battles
1 minute ago, Panbun said:

Thanks, that explains it. I thought the camouflage came directly with the bundle, not as a reward from a mission.

Yeah, I'm not the only one confused by this, it should've been worded better..

Just now, Reshiken said:

On the right bottom corner hit that setting button and go and check SHOW KOBAYASHI watever his name is camo to be visible... problem solved. there you go

Should've read the OP.

Edited by Zakuul
  • Cool 1

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7 posts
3,857 battles

Submit a ticket ...  no one will know why.. in this forum its a bug.

[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

@Zakuul the mission is only unlocked with the loaded and ultimate bundles. The regular Kii, gifted or not, cannot complete the mission because the mission was not purchased.

It says "Kii" because that is the only ship that can complete the mission, you would have seen in the combat missions the mission for the camo.

Unfortunately, nothing was wrong with what happened, just unfortunate that you didn't get gifted the loaded bundle.

I hope I explained it well. 

Fair winds and following seas captain! :Smile_honoring:

[O7]
6,399 posts
7,375 battles
17 minutes ago, Doomlock said:

@Zakuul the mission is only unlocked with the loaded and ultimate bundles. The regular Kii, gifted or not, cannot complete the mission because the mission was not purchased.

It says "Kii" because that is the only ship that can complete the mission, you would have seen in the combat missions the mission for the camo.

Unfortunately, nothing was wrong with what happened, just unfortunate that you didn't get gifted the loaded bundle.

I hope I explained it well. 

Fair winds and following seas captain! :Smile_honoring:

I'm not the only one, it should've been worded more clearly.

Sign in to follow this