Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Fletcher7_1944

Oktober Revolution bundles.

10 comments in this topic

[WOLF9]
Members
3,253 posts

I went to buy the new RU BB, using the link to the premium shop from my port.   ONLY the base ship + port slot was available, so I got that.   The bundles were nowhere to be found.

Today I went to the premium shop via the website, and there was a shedload of stuff there that is NOT in the shop from port.  Including the missing bundles for the Oktober.

My question for WG:  I really wanted the Red Oktober camo, and would have bought at least the fully loaded bundle IF IT HAD BEEN IN THE SHOP.   Is there any way I could get my hands on it?   I mean Fully Loaded is only $10 more- I definitely would have bought it, if I had found it.   Could I maybe get refunded, and then cough up the extra quid?   Could there be a mission for it?

I'm not trying to be cheap- I would have spent the extra dough if I could have.    I just never go to the website- I have the forum bookmarked, and get news from the game when it first opens.  Thus, it never even occurs to me to go there.  The bundles have always before appeared in the premium shop linked to my port.  (never knew they were separate sites,lol)

On the plus side, kudos for pricing these pretty reasonably!!

Plus, it's an oddball, but it sure is fun to play.

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
6,429 posts
9,564 battles

Did you sign in?

• Cool 1

[MIA-I]
Supertester
2,731 posts
4,763 battles

make sure you're logged in while viewing the page, if not then it'll only give you basic

[RNG]
Beta Testers
91 posts
3,134 battles
4 minutes ago, vonKaiser said:

make sure you're logged in while viewing the page, if not then it'll only give you basic

The premium shop in game doesn't show any bundles, only the website has them which is the OPs issues.

OP- just do the missions and you'll get the camo. If you really want a bundle you need to submit a support ticket. 

[WOLF9]
Members
3,253 posts
26 minutes ago, Helbent said:

The premium shop in game doesn't show any bundles, only the website has them which is the OPs issues.

OP- just do the missions and you'll get the camo. If you really want a bundle you need to submit a support ticket. 

Can you get the camo from the missions?   I looked, and it doesn't look like it.   I think this is one of those deals like Texas had, where you got a second permanent camo if you bought one of the bundles.    It's Loud, and rather ugly- which is why I like it!!    Same for Texas' Stars and Stripes camo.

On a side note, yesterday I "found" a "Congratulatory-New Orleans" extra perma-camo when I went to play it.  MAN is it sharp!  I really like it- thanks, WG!

Hmm- I've never sent it a support ticket in 2 years of playing, guess there's a first time for everything.

[HIT]
Members
70 posts
5,986 battles
7 minutes ago, Fletcher7_1944 said:

Can you get the camo from the missions?   I looked, and it doesn't look like it.   I think this is one of those deals like Texas had, where you got a second permanent camo if you bought one of the bundles.    It's Loud, and rather ugly- which is why I like it!!    Same for Texas' Stars and Stripes camo.

On a side note, yesterday I "found" a "Congratulatory-New Orleans" extra perma-camo when I went to play it.  MAN is it sharp!  I really like it- thanks, WG!

Hmm- I've never sent it a support ticket in 2 years of playing, guess there's a first time for everything.

The missions for the camo start October 25.

[TFLT]
[TFLT]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
657 posts
7,993 battles

You can purchase the camo ingame for 1K gold as well.

[WOLF9]
Members
3,253 posts
2 hours ago, Viper069 said:

You can purchase the camo ingame for 1K gold as well.

Lol- I just saw that!   I thought I must be losing it- I could swear that wasn't there last time I looked.   So- camo purchased, and one happy Fletcher7_1944.

I'm old- I have senior moments...

Btw, this ship is hillarious to play,lol.   Last game, 2 salvos, 2 nuked DD's.  The second was so intent on going after our DD, he grounded himself on the sinking corpse of the first.  So, I obliged him by sending a salvo his way, too.   I can see myself having fun with this one!

Sign in to follow this