You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
nyan3d_koshka

Kiiiiii

7 comments in this topic

Members
10 posts
4,198 battles

Hello the mighty Pigeon of war,

It's all about Makoto Kobayashi camo. I want to hide it but still use the bonus provided by it.

Please let us mount this camo when the hiding option is on. So, it would looks the same than the beau-Kii-ful green permanent premium camo.

Edited by nyan3d_koshka

[NDA]
Supertester
3,896 posts
1,487 battles
11 minutes ago, Unabletony said:

Gear above the ship carousel in port. Click it and you'll find it there.

Question is, will turning on the 'Kobayashi Filter' leave you looking at a normal camo?  Or at a dull gray ship? 

[TBW]
Members
6,401 posts
12,031 battles

Turning on the filter demounts the camo.

1 hour ago, kerensky914 said:

Question is, will turning on the 'Kobayashi Filter' leave you looking at a normal camo?  Or at a dull gray ship? 

[NDA]
Supertester
3,896 posts
1,487 battles
8 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Turning on the filter demounts the camo.

Which is what I figured would happen.  So, OP, there's your answer.  You want the benefits of the camo, you gotta look at it, which is consistent with other similar situations.  Trust me, I'd love to be able to get the benefits of my military month contributor flag while flying a different cosmetic flag, or get the benefits of my Alabama_ST's hentai camo while looking at the standard USN camo.  But that isn't how it works.

Members
10 posts
4,198 battles
1 hour ago, kerensky914 said:

Which is what I figured would happen.  So, OP, there's your answer.  You want the benefits of the camo, you gotta look at it, which is consistent with other similar situations.  Trust me, I'd love to be able to get the benefits of my military month contributor flag while flying a different cosmetic flag, or get the benefits of my Alabama_ST's hentai camo while looking at the standard USN camo.  But that isn't how it works.

At least we have the option to turn the Kobayashi camo off. The problem is that also demount it. That's why i asked to show the normal permanent camo (or stay grey) instead of completely demount it.

Maybe there would be a skin mod to replace the Kobayashi camo?

Edited by nyan3d_koshka

[NDA]
Supertester
3,896 posts
1,487 battles
4 hours ago, nyan3d_koshka said:

At least we have the option to turn the Kobayashi camo off. The problem is that also demount it. That's why i asked to show the normal permanent camo (or stay grey) instead of completely demount it.

Maybe there would be a skin mod to replace the Kobayashi camo?

Skin mod is the way to go.  Other players will still see your Koba camo (unless they turn it off in their client), but you will not.

WG is very consistent with this.  You want the bonus?  You wear the camo or fly the flag.