You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Raigoth

Supercontainers

24 comments in this topic

[T-SEC]
[T-SEC]
Beta Testers
267 posts
1,445 battles

Now, before I get into this, I realize that they cant just give them away every single time we do the "Try your luck" but seriously? The chance to get a supercontainer is apparently so low, I can only get one once a year or even less than that. I have only gotten maybe 2 since they started giving the containers out, and when I got them they were just flags, and not even good ones. I think they need to update it to where the chance of getting one goes up even if just slightly whenever you dont get one. It would make things just that much better even if just slightly.

Just a small rant...

[HINON]
Members
9,049 posts

Just be happy with the regular rewards and when you get a supercontainer you can rejoice. They are also giving away supercontainers with the Yamamoto campaign.

[ONE]
Members
261 posts
8,971 battles

I got my first one in nearly two months earlier this week, had all but given up on them.

[SPTR]
Members
3,479 posts
5,755 battles

What was that expression again...?

Oh yeah, I remembered. Beggars can't be choosers, don't complain about free stuff.

Oh wait, you do have a choice -- to NOT click on "try your luck".

• Cool 1

Members
1,459 posts
12,365 battles

Just luck, last night had not picked try you luck in awhile, tried it on third container and shocked to see the elusive Super show up... 50 red dragon flags (very nice)

Edited by Panzer1113
  • Cool 1

[SF-A]
Members
2,901 posts
5,719 battles

I've been going with TYL, and have had four in the last month. Sorry for stealing the luck...

• Cool 1

[NERO]
Members
3,542 posts

So here's what you need to do.

Never pick Try Your Luck. Pick something that's more useful to you more often. Try Your Luck is intended only for people who do not need anything the other options offer. The increase to your chance for a SC is extremely small. 

Stop seeing the three daily containers as being there to give you Super Containers. In fact, just stop thinking about SCs at all. Forget they're even a thing.

Play the game normally, gathering useful things from the three normal containers you get every day.

When you eventually do get a SC (like I did the other day, first in a very long time) you'll be surprised, and ideally have a split second of wonder what a Super Container even is because you've put them so far out of your mind.

If you pick Try Your Luck every single time and breathlessly expect to see a SC, you're going to experience nothing but disappointment and frustration. Adjust your expectations to match reality. 

• Cool 3

[SC]
Members
1,577 posts
10,033 battles

It's been so long that I almost forgot there were super containers. Thank you for reminding me.

[SOV]
Beta Testers
1,499 posts
5,905 battles

No prob OP, I've got the solution for you! You can have back the old "daily" missions, you know, the ones that reset every 36 hours? 20 plane kills for 12 credits and a ham sandwich sure was worth it.

[SYN]
Members
245 posts
9,786 battles

even when you do get one which for me is about 1 in 55 tries, they're pretty disappointing (25 dragon flags, flags , flags) not really worth it cause your paying for consumables the whole time your TYL containers....

Edited by chopshop64

[CAFE]
Beta Testers
4,374 posts
8,559 battles

I seem to get one ever couple weeks at worst.

• Cool 1

[CUTER]
[CUTER]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,622 posts
8,912 battles

I got this a few days ago so they do happen 

F7CF9C0D-9E51-4660-8975-30D2678AB90D.jpeg

• Cool 1

[TF_34]
[TF_34]
Members
1,139 posts
6,841 battles

I usually get about 10 containers per week. Have gotten 2 supercontainers this year, neither had anything worthwhile. 

[TAFY3]
Members
353 posts
7,377 battles

3 or 4 weeks ago, I got 2 in a row.  I think some are just having bad luck.  I have gotten dozens of super containers.  I even get them whilst going for flags and camos.  

Members
155 posts
10,415 battles

Last month I got 2 from one of the campaigns (Yamamato I think).

Both had 50,000 free xp, so there are some decent rewards, just don't expect to win everytime.

[APOC-]
Beta Testers
328 posts
4,076 battles
1 hour ago, TTK_Aegis said:

So here's what you need to do.

Never pick Try Your Luck. Pick something that's more useful to you more often. Try Your Luck is intended only for people who do not need anything the other options offer. The increase to your chance for a SC is extremely small. 

Stop seeing the three daily containers as being there to give you Super Containers. In fact, just stop thinking about SCs at all. Forget they're even a thing.

Play the game normally, gathering useful things from the three normal containers you get every day.

When you eventually do get a SC (like I did the other day, first in a very long time) you'll be surprised, and ideally have a split second of wonder what a Super Container even is because you've put them so far out of your mind.

If you pick Try Your Luck every single time and breathlessly expect to see a SC, you're going to experience nothing but disappointment and frustration. Adjust your expectations to match reality. 

This is what I do, then a Yamamoto Super containers I opened a Molotov.

I just sat there with my mouth open for loke 5 seconds.(I was slightly intoxicated)

Members
161 posts
3,009 battles

I see one rarely, but then I don't play as much as some of you.  So, I don't expect to see them  very often.  I guess when I do get one, I get a little excited, then open it, and see what flags I get this time.  Honestly I would rather have the regular stuff I'm expecting than the stuff in most SC.

I am not complaining, since it is all free stuff, and I still enjoy knowing that some of them contain nice stuff like ships.  I just haven't earned enough of them to expect to collect the good stuff, some day (maybe).  Oh and I don't do the try your luck.  

[T-SEC]
[T-SEC]
Beta Testers
267 posts
1,445 battles
1 hour ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

You only have like 600 battles... how many containers have you even earned? 

Long enough to know that the frequency on supercontainers are really low for me and its irritating.

Members
821 posts
6,190 battles
3 hours ago, awiggin said:

I'm now at 385 containers opened since last seeing an SC, let me know when you reach that level....:Smile_teethhappy:

how do you keep count? is there a website for that? Lol

[LOU1]
Members
3,064 posts
8,155 battles

You can.  I think you can look at the numbers of containers opened in your in-game profile under achievements.    There are achievements for the number of containers opened (Supply Officer). You have to keep track of the count when you open one.

Edited by ExploratorOne

Members
5,579 posts
3,952 battles

I find a super-container about once every 50 normal containers. I've gotten 2 in the last week, and I think 4 in the last 2 months.