You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Wulfgarn

Notser: German Destroyers

17 comments in this topic

Members
5,574 posts
7,121 battles

Discussing each ship in the line with their strengths and weaknesses, along with "some" suggestions of Commander skills.

If you have issues with Notser personally, or you don't like videos being posted on these forums, kindly do not reply to this thread. The majority don't want to hear your whining, snowflake.

• Cool 3

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,814 posts
7,075 battles

I am still, like the majority here, dying of curiosity to know, just who is this snowflake you write of? A mystery far more exciting than any youtuber's video could possibly be:Smile_popcorn:

Members
5,574 posts
7,121 battles
3 minutes ago, joris92 said:

I still suck with German destroyers.

I stopped at T4, but I'm thinking I might run up the line.

When PA DDs come out, I think they and the Germans are gonna be the "go to" in DDs.

Edited by Wulfgarn

[TBW]
Members
6,406 posts
12,050 battles
22 minutes ago, Wulfgarn said:

If you have issues with Notser personally, or you don't like videos being posted on these forums, kindly do not reply to this thread. The majority don't want to hear your whining, snowflake.

I like your preemptive strike. I seem to do quite well in the the German DD's.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

Members
5,574 posts
7,121 battles
22 minutes ago, nuttybiscuit said:

I am still, like the majority here, dying of curiosity to know, just who is this snowflake you write of? A mystery far more exciting than any youtuber's video could possibly be:Smile_popcorn:

What's your deal, Bruh?

Only communication I've had with you was reply to a quote to let you know about a Mod that warned you about posting Clan recruitment on a non clan boards.

You jumped at me in PM, then apologized shortly after, and now you're dogging my posts.

What's your deal?

[-AA-]
Members
1,729 posts
6,657 battles
23 minutes ago, Wulfgarn said:

I stopped at T4, but I'm thinking I might run up the line.

When PA DDs come out, I think they and the Germans are gonna be the "go to" in DDs.

It is a weird bunch.. I found it difficult to finish on top, even when I try hard.

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,814 posts
7,075 battles
4 minutes ago, Wulfgarn said:

What's your deal, Bruh?

Only communication I've had with you was reply to a quote to let you know about a Mod that warned you about posting Clan recruitment on a non clan boards.

You jumped at me in PM, then apologized shortly after, and now you're dogging my posts.

What's your deal?

? No deal, perfectly innocent Wulfgarn. I only replied to your OP, on topic, with reference to your topic statement. I am just curious. If you don't want people to be curious about this subject, don't mention "snowflakes," which you have appended to these 2 recent posts of youtube videos. Really nothing more than that. Pure curiousity, which I assumed you intended to provoke.

Spoiler
38 minutes ago, Wulfgarn said:

Members
5,574 posts
7,121 battles
8 minutes ago, nuttybiscuit said:

? No deal, perfectly innocent Wulfgarn. I only replied to your OP, on topic, with reference to your topic statement. I am just curious. If you don't want people to be curious about this subject, don't mention "snowflakes," which you have appended to these 2 recent posts of youtube videos. Really nothing more than that. Pure curiousity, which I assumed you intended to provoke.

Uhhh... Your point is taken, but you don't have to dog someone everytime they put up a new post.

I'd hate to go through the forum EULA if this persists. :Smile_Default:

Edited by Wulfgarn

[SF-A]
Members
2,895 posts
5,707 battles

They improve with the Gaede. Hydro makes the line, really. You could also argue that the 150s do, but plenty of people don't use them.

Members
5,574 posts
7,121 battles
4 minutes ago, pewpewpew42 said:

They improve with the Gaede. Hydro makes the line, really. You could also argue that the 150s do, but plenty of people don't use them.

Yeah, I'm thinking between Hydro of this line coupled in with PA radar (if it goes live) will be pretty strong with cap contesting, if they were to team up.

Edited by Wulfgarn

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,814 posts
7,075 battles
Just now, Wulfgarn said:

Uhhh... Your point is taken, but you don't have to dog someone everytime they put up a new post.

I'd hate to go through the forum EULA if this persist. :Smile_Default:

I have replied to only two of your topics (at least I think so) in over 3 years of using this forum. You are the one making an issue, not I, in your OP, (of what precisely is very unclear!). And also perhaps surfing the limits of the forum EULA with ad hominem in your OP, even if directed at a person known only to the initiated)/ "to dog someone" But who is the snowflake? Damn ok I'll stop, tongue getting bloody from biting it.

Nevertheless, I shall refrain from replying to your topics in the future, however fascinating they may be.

Fair winds and calm seas Captain :Smile_glasses:

Members
5,574 posts
7,121 battles
Just now, nuttybiscuit said:

I have replied to only two of your topics (at least I think so) in over 3 years of using this forum. You are the one making an issue, not I, in your OP, (of what precisely is very unclear!). And also perhaps surfing the limits of the forum EULA with ad hominem in your OP, even if directed at a person known only to the initiated)/ "to dog someone" But who is the snowflake? Damn ok I'll stop, tongue getting bloody from biting it.

Nevertheless, I shall refrain from replying to your topics in the future, however fascinating they may be.

Fair winds and calm seas Captain :Smile_glasses:

Great, thank you. :Smile_honoring:

[HYDRA]
Members
136 posts
1,167 battles
39 minutes ago, Wulfgarn said:

Yeah, I'm thinking between Hydro of this line coupled in with PA radar (if it goes live) will be pretty strong with cap contesting, if they were to team up.

If pan asian radar goes live if will be the best and easiest counter play to German hydro, a gearing puts out a lot of shells in 21 seconds (if it can use the radar duration upgrade)..

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,802 posts
15,262 battles
On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 8:34 AM, Wulfgarn said:

Actually, the only issue I have (or have ever had) with Notser is his undying love for the sound of his own voice; he can stretch a 1 sentence explanation into a 3 paragraph history lesson.

I am actually more put off by your aggression to the inevitable flak any poster receives, as it is really unlike most of your posts.

Hope it's all good.

Members
5,574 posts
7,121 battles
1 hour ago, Umikami said:

Actually, the only issue I have (or have ever had) with Notser is his undying love for the sound of his own voice; he can stretch a 1 sentence explanation into a 3 paragraph history lesson.

I am actually more put off by your aggression to the inevitable flak any poster receives, as it is really unlike most of your posts.

Hope it's all good.

PM sent..

[WOLF4]
Members
173 posts
1,280 battles

Loving the German dd line so far sitting at tier 6 Gaede and almost into tier 7. I personally found the Japanese dds boring and so far am not liking he Russian line but I'm only at tier 4 so I can't really judge it yet. I found the German line fun and exciting through all the tiers. The only difficult tier being 5 the t22 so far and I feel that it's that way to get you ready for the way the line plays going forward. I'm loving the 150s cruisers don't expect to be cit. from a dd firing ap ? and all ships can stealth fire torps I would say it's like a hybrid of Japanese and American destroyers a Jack of all master of none.