You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JdeMolay

The Top Ten Reasons the Conq should be Nerfed !

32 comments in this topic

[AFW-]
Beta Testers
135 posts
10,307 battles

1) I want my Zao to remain as the only fire breather. It's what I have and I don't want competition.

2) I want my Kutozov to be able to sit in smoke and be the only invisible fire breather.

3) I want my Kab to be the fire king as a dd.

4) I want to sit in  my Yamoto/Iowa  and camp bow on and be impervious to your AP.

5) I don't want to re-spec my ship upgrades to minimize fire damage

6) I don't want to re-spec my captains skills to minimize fire damage

7) I don't want to have to focus fire with my team/div on a Conqueror.

8) I want to be able to use my Damage Control with the very first fire set on me.

9) The game meta should remain static, don't give me something new to deal with.

10) Since the conq is played differently, I feel that it is "bad play" in my opinion. Different is bad.

• Cool 40

[BRN_2]
[BRN_2]
Members
4,222 posts
10,501 battles

I wish I could give more +1's.  The level of whining about the Conqueror is deafening, and the salt level is making the seas uninhabitable for sea life.

[BRN_2]
[BRN_2]
Members
4,222 posts
10,501 battles
7 minutes ago, JdeMolay said:

1) I want my Zao to remain as the only fire breather. It's what I have and I don't want competition.

2) I want my Kutozov to be able to sit in smoke and be the only invisible fire breather.

4) I want to sit in  my Yamoto/Iowa  and camp bow on and be impervious to your AP.

8) I want to be able to use my Damage Control with the very first fire set on me.

9) The game meta should remain static, don't give me something new to deal with.

10) Since the conq is played differently, I feel that it is "bad play" in my opinion. Different is bad.

Best Post, 2017.  

• Cool 1

[NERO]
Members
3,542 posts

Scathing. Also pretty accurate. 

As someone who doesn't have one and has been the target of one, I have no issue with the Conq. You do you, RN BBs. 

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor
6,246 posts
3,106 battles

ATrxWub.gif

• Cool 2

[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

Best post 2017.

That's it everyone. Stop posting, we'll never top this level of wit and sarcasm.

• Cool 1

[NDA]
Supertester
3,896 posts
1,487 battles

You neglected to mention:

• You must nerf Conqueror so we can complain about something new!
  • Shamu said so, you gotta do it, he runs this game you know!
Edited by kerensky914
  • Cool 3

[HINON]
Supertester
7,523 posts
7,578 battles
1 minute ago, kerensky914 said:

• You must nerf Conqueror so we can complain about something else instead!

:Smile_teethhappy:

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
29 minutes ago, JdeMolay said:

17 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

lrfaEOM.gif

+1 for both of you:Smile_smile:

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
10 minutes ago, kerensky914 said:

• You must nerf Conqueror so we can complain about something new!

And sometimes it is just the same thing:Smile_popcorn:

• Cool 1

[SF-3]
Beta Testers
227 posts
12,953 battles
1 hour ago, JdeMolay said:

BRAVO

[D12]
[D12]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,083 posts
8,964 battles

Thank you for reminding me of the red guy complaining about our 2 Conq in a battle last night.    It was a Baltimore, that died in the B cap on Trap.

[SPTR]
Members
20,099 posts
5,374 battles

1) I have a Conqueror, and I want it to remain this way even though the stats and the anger state something is wrong, because clearly being up there as a firebreather with the Zao is a great thing. 

2) Clearly being associated with the Kutuzov is a great thing. Also, wasn't Zao the only Fire-Breather?

3) Someone's got to be best at breathing fire in a class. And clearly being associated with the Khab is a good thing.

4) Sorry, not all of us have this thing called "Underwater citadel" and "Mega Heal". Especially both together. Wait, do you even do your job half the time? Someone has to tank for you while you farm your sweet, sweet numbers.

5) "Oh noes, I must spend Credits to respec for fire damage, even if it's the most unskilled form of damage and I'm going to be set on fire again with that 48%, 12-salvo 30 second reload the instant I recover from it! I'm so whiny about being set on fire!"

6) ""Oh noes, I must spend real-life money in the form of doubloons just to respec for fire damage, even if it's the most unskilled form of damage and I'm going to be set on fire again with that 48%, 12-salvo 30 second reload the instant I recover from it! I'm so whiny about being set on fire!"

(My mistake. I'm an idiot) 

7) "Conqueror is balanced because you can focus fire on it to damage it quickly."

"Khab is balanced because you can focus fire on it to damage it quickly."

8) Sorry, not all of us have a MegaHeal that allows us to essentially reject Fire damage in general.

9) "Let's make gameplay less static! By introducing a HE-spamming, Fire-Breathing battleship that has the speed and stealth to run away anyway! And that encourages sniping gameplay!"

10) Conqueror is basically called a MegaZao.

So it's the Zao, but on steroids.

"Played Differently".

Look, the Conqueror isn't necessarily an OP ship. But it needs adjustments, because it's not doing its job and is simply causing great annoyance and anger in the community. At one point in time, we ridiculed the idea of a HE-spamming Battleship. Now we simply think that it's completely fine.

Edited by khaenn35
  • Cool 2

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
18,782 battles

This guy gets it. You saved me from having to write the same sarcastic rant. +1 plus one!